The Head of Corporate Marketing will oversee brand development and awareness, communications, thought leadership, customer evidence, creative design, and web presence. Brand and category development are key priorities for ExtraHop as we continue our growth in Security and Cloud, and the Head of Corporate Marketing will play a critical role in shaping our efforts across the company. This is a leadership position with exposure to every part of the organization.As the leader of the corporate marketing team, you will ensure the ExtraHop brand provides a competitive advantage in the market and long-term value to the business. You will work closely across business units and internal thought-leaders to establish category leadership, drive change across a wide variety of functions, and create unique value in the cloud security market. This collaborative leader possesses outstanding brand positioning and communications skills, thrives in a fast-paced environment, understands how to motivate a team to produce exceptional work, and is a champion of the ExtraHop culture. We are looking for a natural storyteller, with great communications vision and a passion for technology that can accelerate our growth.
The Vice President, Corporate Marketing is a highly collaborative, business-savvy professional who has solid experience in brand, content, and communication strategy development. You will be an accomplished leader with a solid track record in defining, building and amplifying a category defining brand across broad global stakeholders to fuel and accelerate our growth.
What You Will Do
- Build and lead a best-in-class Corporate Marketing team that is data driven and focused on outcomes aligned to our corporate strategy.
- Develop and execute an integrated 360 degree communication strategy for including media, industry analysts, influencers, employees, users, partners, investors and government affairs.
- Lead the development and elevation of our brand at every customer touch point, ensuring consistency and integrity.
- Own the social media strategy and ensure our brand is represented appropriately across platforms.
- Manage executive communications strategy ensuring key leaders are effectively positioned with key stakeholders.
- Manage the public relations program including establishing the outreach strategy in conjunction with the PR firm to ensure coverage in Tier-1 publications. Report on our share of voice and other KPIs.
- Build an Industry Analyst relations program to ensure ExtraHopâs reputation is effectively portrayed and comprehended with key stakeholders.
- Select, manage and facilitate collaboration across agencies and contractors as required in support of goals and objectives.
- Manage a team of brand, content marketing, and communication professionals, encourage cross functional partnerships, speed and agility.
- Establish a Brand measurement Index to measure and optimize awareness, perception and preference with associated KPIs, assessing our brands contribution to growth.
- Manage programs for publicly posted customer reviews on platforms such as G2, Gartner PeerInsights and more.
- Stay on top of best practices, trends and technology and bring innovative solutions to address challenges.
- Must be a hands-on, active leader who loves to write, debate, and engage with media, influencers and other third parties.
- 10+ years in progressive leadership roles in comms, marketing, brand, including team building and leadership.
- B2B enterprise technology, SaaS, late stage growth experience preferred.
- Cybersecurity/Saas experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working with industry analysts such as Gartner, Forrester, IDC, ESG, etc.
- Strong background and experience leading global PR programs and firms.
- Experience marketing in a B2B context with both channel partners and direct sales force
- Superb communications skills, including writing, verbal and editing.
- Global experience with cultural communications awareness
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, often on short deadlines.
Nice To Haves
- Familiarity with digital content development such as videos a plus
- Previous experience with Agile Marketing a plus
- Prior experience working with marketing and web technology such as Marketo, Drift, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, and ad platforms.
Please mention the word ALTRUISTICALLY and tag RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.