Purpose of the role
The UX Architect will be directly involved in designing a user and will be responsible for a meaningful presentation of information and organizational structure on the website from the user’s perspective. The candidate will conceptualise the layout and functionality contained within interactive interfaces of websites and will be responsible for optimizing the usability of the website applications to allow various user roles to accomplish their objectives in a manner that results in the best possible user experience.
Profile – Roles and Responsibilities
Areas of Responsibility & brief description
- Demonstrate effective management of shifting priorities, delivering thorough work products and meeting project deadlines.
- Working on information visualization, including information architecture, user flow/interaction modelling, node-based and tagged taxonomy development and other information-related frameworks and methodologies.
- Developing low to medium-fidelity wireframes and interactive prototypes, augmented as necessary with clear annotations of UI control behaviour, to hand off to front and back-end development and quality assurance teams.
- Develop, extend and apply detailed user interface specifications, UI pattern libraries, reusable GUI components, content inventories, and design guidelines for ecommerce websites, delivered in Agile software development cycles.
- Employ a variety of user-centered iterative design methodologies and objective evaluation techniques.
- As needed, lead the translation of business requirements into simple, highly usable, and compelling interface layouts; defining how the user interacts with site functionality
- Articulate the research findings and UX strategy in clear and actionable design artifacts, including personas, user journeys, screen flows, wireframes and prototypes.
- Judicious use of natural resources
- Shall adhere to the environment health and safety policy/objectives and guidelines of the organization.
Indicative KRA’s/Budgetary and Revenue Responsibilities
- Common KRAs – Finance goal, Employee and Customer satisfaction
- Assisting with research and introduction of value-added services
- Ensure successful implementation of projects
- Ensure compliance with Bourntec
Key Interactions within and outside of Bourntec
- Senior stakeholders and managers
- Product team
Qualification & Experience (Education, Experience, specific knowledge, skills, understanding, attitude)
Education: As per comp requirements
- 8+ years related work experience. UX research experience must include an established, heavily trafficked, consumer facing website or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possesses broad expertise in end-user data collection involving complex web and mobile software applications.
- Strong user experience research foundation and flexible approach
- Proven ability to be a contributing member of a cross-functional team and inspire team confidence in and respect for the contributions of research and focused design to enhance user experience.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively partner with and communicate to stakeholders, designers, product managers and engineering development team members.
Knowledge & Key Skills:
- Extensive portfolio that includes examples of leading strategic research and design with significant business outcomes, creation of long-term research plans, and a demonstrated proficiency with interaction design.
- Quality & Service Orientation
- Enterprise Architecture
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Service Management
- Diversity Sensitivity
- System Integration
- Personal & Professional Development
- Delivering Results
- Ability to travel 20-30% of the time.
- Ability to communicate with team members, partners, stakeholders, and the internal and external technical community.
Ability to create output artifacts in the form of documentation, slide decks, and programming code.
Bourntec Solutions, Inc. is a trusted company across four continents as a Global IT Consulting and Technology partner for its clients. Bourntec offers exceptional customer outcomes and collaborative knowledge and experience of over 400 employees worldwide. Bourntec helps its clients to solve toughest challenges in their markets by harnessing the power of emerging technologies; or deliver outstanding business value through cloud adoptions, digital transformations, or technology innovations.
Bourntec prepares its talent for the next wave of technologies, providing access to industry expertise across the full suite of applications. Our technology towers portfolio includes Digital Practice viz. standard opensource technologies, MS dotnet, blockchain, Devops etc., Enterprise Applications viz. Oracle, MS Dynamics, Salesforce and Cloud Migration and modernisation solutions in AWS, Azure etc., Data, Analytics & Applied AI, solution expertise.
Headquartered in Schaumburg, Illinois, we operate in North America, Middle East, Europe and Indian subcontinent. India operations are headquartered in Hyderabad, and we have two offshore delivery centres in Kochi & Bhubaneswar. Diversity & Inclusivity is imbibed in Bourntec’s value system of “Respecting each other” and we practise Equal Opportunity Employment.
Share your view on the below questions, It will be easy for us to understand their thinking process
Skills:- User Experience (UX) Design, Product Strategy, HP-UX, Strategic leadership and User Research
- Which UX Framework you use in your design process?
- How you design the Information Architecture for project ?
- Describe your design process?
- Do you think UX architect should know basics of coding? why?25