No office, no cry: get a remote job that you will love with better compensation and career growth!
Weâre Lemon.io â a marketplace where we match you with hand-picked startups from the US and Europe.
Why work with us:
- Weâll find you a team that respects you. No time-trackers or any micromanagement stuff
- Our engineers earn $4k - $8k / month and more! Weâve already paid out over $10M.
- Choose your schedule. We have both full- and part-time projects.
- No project managers in the middle â only direct communications with clients, most of whom have a technical background.
- Our Customer Success Dept team provides life support to help you resolve anything.
- You donât have to search for clients and negotiate anymore: just do what you do best and leave us the rest.
- 5+ years of experience in Game Development
- Experience inÂ Unreal EngineÂ 4 (3+Â years) and understanding of Unreal Engine 5 features
- Experience inÂ the development ofÂ multiplayer games/VR applications
- Knowledge ofÂ UE client-server architecture
- Advanced programming with C++, good knowledge of design patterns and software engineering
- Good understanding of current game industry trends.
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- AÂ good understanding ofÂ performance and optimization.
- Ability toÂ write clean, maintainable and portable code
- Good command of English, both written and spoken, as youâll be communicating with clients directly.
- Strong organizational skills â ability to work full-time remotely with no supervision
- Responsibility â we want to trust you!
- Soft skills â we donât ask you to find a topic for small talk, but being just polite is OK.
Apply today, and our team will get back to you within 2 business days!
Please mention the word ADMIRER and tag RMzQuMjEwLjgzLjEyNQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMjEwLjgzLjEyNQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.