Job Title: Regional Sales head Job Category: Full time
Qualification Graduate in computer science, BE, /MBA Location Mumbai Maharastra
Salary Range 10 Lacks PA + Incentives Experience: More than 10 years
As the Regional Sales Head for CBSE K-12 business, you will be responsible for driving revenue growth,
developing & managing a high-performing sales & support team, & establishing strategic partnerships within
Maharastra, Madhyapradesh, Gujarat, Rajsthan. Your leadership will be instrumental in expanding our market share
and ensuring our EdTech solutions reach a broader audience.
Required Skill set:
● Sales Leadership & process Optimization: Lead, mentor, and manage a team of Sales Managers
across four states, setting clear targets and expectations for individual and team performance with sales
processes, systems, and tools to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales team.
● Market Strategy & Analysis : Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy for the CBSE
K-12 segment within the assigned region, aligning it with the company's goals and objectives with
industry trends, competitor activities, and customer needs to provide insights and recommendations
● Revenue Growth: Meet and exceed regional revenue targets by identifying new business
opportunities, managing the sales pipeline, and negotiating contracts with key accounts.
● Market reporting and analysis: Regularly analyze sales data and performance metrics to provide
insights and recommendations to senior management, tracking progress against targets.
● Customer Engagement: Collaborate with the marketing team to create and execute regional
marketing strategies, promotions, and events that attract and retain customers.
● Strategic Partnerships: Identify & establish partnerships with educational institutions, school boards,
and other stakeholders to expand the company's influence and reach within the CBSE K-12 segment.
Qualification and experience:
● Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
● Proven track record of success in regional sales leadership roles, preferably in the EdTech industry.
● Strong leadership and team management skills with the ability to motivate and mentor a sales team.
● Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
● In-depth knowledge of the CBSE K-12 education sector in India.
● Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
● Results-oriented and target-driven approach to sales.
● Exceptional problem-solving abilities and adaptability.
● Proficiency in CRM software and sales tools.
● Willingness to travel within the assigned region as needed
Scholarclone is an innovative EdTech company committed to transforming education through cutting-edge
technology solutions. We provide a range of online learning & administrative platforms, resources, & tools
designed to empower educators and learners alike. With a mission to make education accessible and engaging,
administrative solutions and integrated business applications to a wide spectrum of clients including education
institutes.Skills:- Team Management, Market Research, Strategic alliance, Educational technology, edtech, Sales and operations planning, Technology Marketing and Marketing
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.