Role & Responsibilities
- Play an active role in designing and validating new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artefacts.
- Conduct quick rounds of usability testing.
- Build strong relationships with cross functional stakeholders to drive user focus, creativity, efficiency, and product excellence.
- Effectively use quantitative and qualitative data to drive decisions and measure success.
- Collaborate with the research, product, business and engineering teams to build scalable and impactful solutions.
- Own from end-to-end 1-2 product charters and be responsible for their success along with your product team counterparts.
- Deliver the expected design support in a successful & timely fashion, for the projects that are currently in progress under your charters, while also providing a helping hand to any team-member who might require some help.
What are we looking for ?
- ... have a Bachelor's degree in Design, UX, HCI, or similar area, or equivalent practical experience.
- ... have a strong portfolio of innovative design work that demonstrates strong UX/UI design skills, curiosity, empathy, business acumen and strong drive to learn
- ... have 4+ years of industry experience in Product Design** and/or design-led practices.
- ... have experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholder management.
- ... have the ability to quickly incorporate feedback and think about how the UI will scale in future and integrate with the rest of the product.
Skills:- Product design, User Experience (UX) Design, User Interface (UI) Design, HCI, Mockups, Wireframing and Data-flow diagrams