We are looking for a Sr. Manager - National Operations for one of the renowned NGOs in Pune.
Role - Sr. Manager - National Operations
Experience - 7 to 10 years
Job Location - Pune (Open to travel)
About our Client :-
Our client is a Communities Foundation that works in the area of skilling and livelihoods for underserved youths. This is a pioneering program with a strong PPP model, an agency-led approach to livelihoods and a vision of socio-economic transformation.
About the Role :-
The Senior Manager-Lighthouse Operations has the opportunity to lead, design and implement the systems for the Lighthouses as we scale across the 5-6 states and 20+ cities over the next 2 years. He/She will have overall operational responsibilities towards standardization and effectiveness of systems and processes for the Lighthouses . They will also be responsible for the expansion of new Lighthouse centers and lead the process end to end till the site becomes operational.
We are seeking a highly motivated team player with the ultimate aim to serve 1 million youth by 2030 .This is an exciting opportunity to play an important role in a growing team, and to contribute to strategy, systems
development and compliance management.
Roles and responsibilities :-
1. Compliance Management:
- Responsible for managing program compliances related to Donor Management, Fund Utilisation & finance overseeing.
- Keep track and ensure compliance of project related documentation including Government MOU,Donors MOU,Skilling partner MOUs,etc.
2. Operational Excellence:
- Take overall leadership and management of the organisations operational and administrative functions including programs.
- Engage and onboard existing and new vendors for seamless and efficient execution of project priorities.
- Lead LCF expansion strategy ,national as well as State level.
- Articulate clear objectives in relation to the scope of building new lighthouses.
- Contribute to the formulation of business plans, operating plans, budgets and investments in line with the scale-up strategy and organizational goals.
4. Stakeholder Management:
- Maintain strong relationships and work closely with village/block/district government officials,Skilling Partners to ensure quality delivery and sustainability of the Lighthouses.
- Providing regular updates to management on progress, insights, opportunities and areas for course correction.
- Ensure timely reporting from the state and consolidate report submission to the respective authority.
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting (preparation and finalization of annual,quarterly and monthly reports.
5. Development of templates and manuals - Need based tools, guidelines and Checklists. Create templates/tools that the program team can use on a regular basis to track the program data.
What are we looking for :-
- Education: MSW/MBA Skills:- Operations management, Compliance, Skill development and Standardization
- Experience: Project management experience of 7-10 years. Proven experience of managing skill development programs at state level through rigorous planning and monitoring.
- Data management skills - Hands-on experience in project management and data driven program evaluation
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Analytical skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Partnership management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience of working with state and national governments.
- Proven track record of timely and accurate submission of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.