For more than 20 years, PointClickCare has been the backbone of senior care. Weâve amassed the richest senior care dataset making our market density untouchable and our connections to the healthcare ecosystem exponentially more powerful than those of any other platform.
With Collective Medical & Audacious Inquiry, weâve become the most expansive, full-continuum care collaboration network, offering care teams immediate, point-of-care access to deep, real-time insights at every stage of a patientâs journey.
For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor and LinkedIn.
We are looking for a seasoned Sr. Solutions Analyst who has worked with SaaS software. Your focus is on providing an exceptional customer experience while handling complex technical queries and complaints for our cloud-based healthcare solutions. We are looking for someone who can prioritize daily tasks to resolve customer problems, independently or with others, in a timely manner using various communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm while trouble-shooting complex system issues with customers. As well, a strong understanding of administrative tasks and workflows for long term care and medical facilities is crucial to your success. \n
- Provide world class customer support and produce successful outcomes for clients with pressing challenges relating to administration, configuration, and utilization the application
- Develop an in-depth understanding of our cloud-based software to support processes and patient care in long term care facilities
- Facilitate the resolution of complex technical issues by way of log analysis, research, or problem recreation.
- Work cross-functionally within the organization, to deliver quality, satisfaction, and resolutions to customers
- Effectively use and search the knowledge base, consistently contributing new or updated superior quality content
- Enhance, advocate, and exemplify KCS methodologies in addition to authoring and updating knowledgebase content
- Works to frequently exceed established service delivery guidelines and key performance indicators
- Mentor less experienced team members on trouble shooting SaaS products, customer support best practices, and internal processes
- Thoroughly document problems via phone, email, chat, and web portal to accurately record the issue, investigative steps, and resolution using our help desk ticketing system
- Be available to work rotating shifts between 8am to 8pm EST on weekdays with an occasional need for scheduled overtime on weekends and holidays as determined by business need
What does it take:
- Understand the business processes and practices within a long-term care or medical facility
- Formalized approach to problem-solving, certification in RCA an asset
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral with acumen for conveying complex concepts to a variety of audiences
- Energized and motivated by a fast paced, dynamic, high demand working environment
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage customer expectations
- Ability to quickly learn more complicated aspects of new software functionality, emerging products, and systems that support them
- A patient and active listener who is detail-oriented
- High level of customer focus and empathy
- Prior experience using the PointClickCare application is required
- 1-2 years practical experience supporting and trouble-shooting web-based software applications
- Experience using diagnostic tools to help resolve customer issues
- Experience in Care Delivery, Care Coordination, Business Intelligence, or Financial Performance for either Skilled Nursing, Senior Living, Home Health, or Acute Care facilities
- Bachelors Degree or post-secondary schooling is preferred
$56,000 - $64,000 a year
At PointClickCare, base salary is one of the many components that make up our total rewards package. The US base salary range for this position is $56,000 - $64,000 + bonus or commission + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by job and level. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual compensation is determined by job-related skills and knowledge, relevant experience including professional and lived experience, and/or work location. Your recruiter can share more information about our total rewards package during the hiring process.\n
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org should you require any accommodations.
PointClickCare is committed to Information Security. By applying to this position, if hired, you commit to following our information security policies and procedures and making every effort to secure confidential and/or sensitive information.
Please mention the word FAMOUS and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTc4 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTc4). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.