Ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on paper to life. Do you want to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We allow you to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to use different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test to join one of our engineering teams in Hyderabad.
What Will You Do
● Improve automation code structure and framework architecture in terms of maintainability, execution speed, and coverage; write, co-write, and review test design/plan documentation.
● Own communication throughout the sprint/release cycle, quality of features, and delivery of the entire feature.
● Lead new language/framework POC within the technical focus area.
● Drive the design/code review process for test automation, seeking and providing constructive criticism.
● Ensure your team has strong sets of documentation and journals of how their test design and architecture/product evolve over time.
● Lead effort in working with other teams and counterparts to solve problems affecting the team's overall delivery.
● Participate in the prioritization of cross-team automation initiatives & lead those within your own team.
● Participate/Support in production/Customer deployment.
What you will Bring
● 3-5 years of experience in professional testing.
● Familiarity with Microservices architecture.
● Deep understanding of Manual & Automation test methodologies and principles.
● Strong problem-solving, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
● Passion for self-improvement and continual learning.
● Great attitude and adaptability to taking on many diverse responsibilities.
● Experience working with Web and API Testing - both manual & automation.
● Experience in setting up test Infra for Functional and Non-Functional testing.
● Experience working with Agile process management methodology
● Experience in Performance/ Security Testing and Linux/ Unix commands.
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 50+ super-geeks based out of Hyderabad.
We run complete engineering (Dev + DevOps) for several products like Interakt, CashFlo, KaiPulse, and FastBar. We are also part of the global engineering teams for Haptik, EmailAnalytics, SenorPago, and GrowthZone.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech stack - we are into solving problems.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.