Headquarters: Schütterlettenweg 4, 85053 Ingolstadt, Deutschland
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You like to build clean and well structured Software that your clients love to use.
- You’ve been making your way through the world of frontend frameworks for at least 3 years, have developed a variety of applications and have an understanding of the good and the bad aspects of each framework.
- Your ReactJS skills are strong. You know how to build large and scalable web applications.
- You know how to spot performance issues and how to resolve them.
- Using a DVCS like git comes natural to you.
- You enjoy working within a team, helping fellow team members find elegant solutions to complicated problems and would happily jump into a code review at a moment's notice.
YOUR REQUIREMENTS FOR THE JOB
- At least 3 years of commercial experience
- Previous commercial experience building component-based web applications.
- A practical approach to development including the reuse of shared components and open source projects rather than always reinventing the wheel.
- In-depth knowledge of the ReactJS ecosystem including Redux, Redux-Saga, Reselect, Styled Components.
- An appreciation of good UI/UX design and the ability to translate wireframes into high quality, reusable code.
- Fluid in the different approaches to storing and structuring data (e.g. Immutable Structures).
- An understanding of test driven development with frameworks like Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance optimisation.
- Common development tools such as Git, Babel, Create-React-App and Yarn have been part of your toolkit for a while.
- Some experience with React Native. Even if it was a small demo or side project.
- Startup-Spirit (ambition, flexibility & willingness to experiment)
- You are able to work and communicate with your teammates through our core hours (11am to 4pm german timezone)
THESE SKILLS WOULD BE BENEFICAL FOR YOU
- Knowledge of some of the new cutting-edge ECMAScript features.
- If you have experience with web workers and/or progressive webapps, you would definitely be hitting the ground running by bringing in new skills into the team!
- Some exposure to Typescript.
- Mobile app development in either/both the iOS and Android ecosystems.
- Commercial React Native experience.
- Experience iteratively moving/upgrading an older code base to a newer platform. (We are currently migrating BackboneJS to ReactJS)
- Regular contributor or author to an open source project.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
- Company houses 2023: We rent houses worldwide - free of charge for you. Enjoy work and meet your teammates from all over the world. To work or to take a vacation, we leave it up to you!
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely.
- An enthusiastic and friendly team in a productive working environment.
- Varied and challenging activities in a constantly growing and future-oriented industry.
- Great coaching and development opportunities. We have an annual budget for external training courses and conferences. We previously attended GitHub Universe in London and Amsterdam.
- An afternoon each sprint (every 2 weeks) to work on something that interests you. Want to learn a new programming language? That’s fine by us. It doesn't have to be work-related. It’s there to help you expand your skill set and keep the creative juices flowing.
- Always a cold Fritz-Kola in the fridge (if you decide to stop by our office).
- Join us for whole company get-togethers. Our past retreats have been in Belgium, Prague & Spain. Our next one is in Portugal.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/socialhub-reactjs-web-developer-remote-saas-m-f-d-1