What's my mission?
We're looking for our Head of Marketing to scale this function, grow Slite, build our brand awareness, and put Slite on the map as a reference for remote teams collaboration tools.
Few words on our Marketing team today
We are a small - but mighty - 3 people marketing team, with ton to do and a lot more opportunities waiting for us to seize.
We have strong expertise in Content, Design and Product Marketing. In parallel, we are growing our Growth Marketing function.
We see brand and community as a sustainable, long-term tactic that will keep Slite growing and standing out from the rest. This is our next horizon, and we've already started working on it but in artisanal way, and that's where we want to bring heavy expertise.
We're looking for a Marketing expert, with a major in brand/community, strong remote expertise and passion, and having experience in a similar context of a Product-led, B2B business.
- You are a brand and community expert. Having put in place a successful strategy to develop brand awareness and communities in the past.
- You are a strategic thinker. If you were to join us you'd be part of the leadership team and helping us build the future of Slite. We need to be able to discuss on the same level and benefit from your insights on where Slite should head at
- You are an evangelist for remote work, async, or the future of work evolutions. We can see it in your social profiles and articles you've published in the past
- You are experienced in B2B SaaS, PLG or productivity tools.
- You are an all-rounder marketer, able to coordinate with content, positioning and growth.
- You have successfully grown and managed teams in the past.
- And of course, you develop and put in application successful marketing strategies in the past, making businesses grow and succeed.
🤩 Competitive salary and equity
🏝 35 days PTO + Public Holidays
📚 Buy any book policy
🖥️ Remote setup: co-working or at-home setup, your pick. Slite covers your expenses.
🌈 We go on team Off-Slites every 4 months.
💻 Macbook: a new laptop for a new job
Diversity of talents, opinions and backgrounds does matter to us. We are actively working at diversifying our team, that’s one of the reason we chose to be remote and create a writing tool that is used in diverse locations and by a lot of different users. If you don’t match the people on the team picture, please do not hesitate to apply or contact us!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/slite-head-of-marketing