Hiring Services Sales-Manager For IT Infra # IT MNC Company
Location : Gurugram/Chennai (work from office)
Experience : 7 - 12 Years.
Notice Period: Immediate /15 days/30 days.
Responsible for Business Development / Sales / Opening new accounts for achieving assigned Services business targets for the territory / accounts / vertical. Operating as a single point of contact for any matters specific to your customers.
Key Job Functions
- Responsible for Minimum 15Crs Services Order Book & 5Crs Services Revenue
- Key Account Management and Opening new accounts and generating a healthy funnel in line with the Services business targets assigned for territory / accounts / vertical.
- Forecasting and achieving monthly/quarterly business targets by offering IT services to enterprise customer
- Soliciting business for IT Infrastructure Managed Services, Data Centre Management Services, Cloud Management Services, End User Management Services, Network Management Services, Remote Infrastructure Management Services, NOC & SOC Services, Security Device Management Services, Identity& Access Management Services, Cloud & Hosting Services, Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC / Device Uptime Services), Facility Management Services (FMS), Tools and Services Automation Solution and Professional Services.
- Generate New business & Acquire New Logos through existing contacts, connects & sources
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships with the customers.
- Must have good relationship with key customers stakeholders and executive sponsors in penetrating new accounts.
- Negotiate business contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams (Pre-sales, delivery, Finance, etc) and OEM’s/partners to ensure the customer needs met and to improve the over-all customer experience.
- Ability to understand the customer needs and their business requirement
- Ability to understand customer pain points in IT services and suggest remedial measures which can create avenues for services business.
- Timely response to all Request for proposals & Information request
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. Monthly/quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Prepare & present reports on account and opportunity status.
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory by collaborate with pre-sales/delivery/OEM partners.
- Assist delivery team with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
Required Skills & experience.
- BE / BSc / BCA in Electronics or Computer science with MBA or PGDM in Management
- Minimum 7-10 Years of experience as an Account Manager/ Key Account Manager/Business Development Manager in sales from IT Industry and managed Key Accounts in BFSI, Manufacturing, Enterprises Accounts (LE and VLE), etc.
- Minimum 3-4 years of IT Infrastructure Services Sales experience.
- Very good understanding of IT landscape (Server, Storage, Networking & Security).
- Fair understanding on Service delivery methodologies and frameworks
Skills:- Business Development, IT infrastructure, Infrastructure management, Data center, Cloud Computing, Storage & Networking, End-user computing and NOC
- Fair understanding of tools & services automation technologies.
- Knowledge of strategic, conceptual, consultative selling
- Flexibility and adaptability with Pro-active approach to customer engagement.
- Experience of engaging with business and IT functions in customer organizations.
- Experience in responding to large Services RFP’s.
- Solid experience with using CRM software and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Understanding of opportunity management lifecycle.