Your Major Job Responsibilities as an ODOO Developer would be:
· You will lead and participate in various development projects for our products and services and be involved in all development-related aspects of our technical operations.
· Take Initiative for the required changes in the software development process to manage overall quality.
· Solve complex performance and other critical problems and architectural challenges.
· Develop applications/features that affect everyday life.
Required Skills Sets:
· Strong knowledge of Python and programming concepts.
· Complete understanding of ODOO basic flow.
· Knowledge of data models available in ODOO core.
· Proven expertise in developing custom modules in ODOO.
· ODOO Technical functional knowledge.
· Experience in developing the latest versions of ODOO and Excellent debugging skills in Odoo.
· Experience in migrating from earlier ODOO versions to latest versions.
· Core knowledge about the current features available in ODOO – Sales, Purchase, CRM, Accounts, Inventory, Projects, Timesheet, HR etc.
· Knowledge in handling ODOO front end (XML and Java Script)
· Good knowledge of PostgreSQL with the ability to write SQL queries.
· View customization – work on Widgets, Wizards, Java Script, view XML etc.
· Q-Web reports creation.
· Data import using ODOO import as well as custom import using Python.
· Knowledge of Version Control Systems like git.Skills:- Odoo (OpenERP)
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.