We are looking for a Senior IT Engineer to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware, and networks in our Bangalore, India and Singapore office (remotely).. Your role is an essential piece on maintaining the high standard of information security for our organization.
- Perform end-user device configuration and support for primarily MacOS devices, including system patching.
- Perform daily endpoint and network administration tasks, including but not limited to system monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of hardware and computing resources, systems, and key infrastructure, troubleshooting system issues, reviewing system and security logs.
- Perform timely 1st level and 2nd level support, escalating to 3rd level support if necessary.
- Manage onboarding and offboarding requests for IT systems provisioning and deprovisioning, using MDM and Directory Service solutions.
- Manage Directory Service, antivirus, firewall, IDS/IPS, SIEM services under the guidance of senior systems engineers.
- Create, update, test and enforce technical documentation (e.g., IT security policies, procedures, guidelines, templates) on primarily Mac devices and network equipment.
- Liaise with third-party vendors and external contractors for IT hardware support, procurement, and implementation.
- Maintain detailed records for IT hardware and fixed assets, change requests, and other forms and logs where necessary.
- Assist in information security and compliance audits by providing detailed information and records.
- Research the latest industry practices and technologies as well as emerging threats and vulnerabilities, recommending and implementing new technologies and processes to enhance security capabilities.
- Ability to work in the Bangalore, India office is a plus.
- Minimal 5 years’ experience in System Administration and Network Support Operations activities
- Local Polytechnic Diploma or above, related to Information Technology
- Okta Certified Professional certified
- JAMF 100 Certified
- ServiceNow incident and catalog request management experience.
- Technical experience with Mac OS X System Troubleshooting
- Technical experience with maintaining server and network infrastructure
- Working knowledge of network technologies (e.g., VPNs, SSL, TLS, redundancy)
- Able to effectively function in a diverse, fast-growing, and multicultural environment
- Having exposure to security and compliance audits like ISO 27001, SOC 2 etc. is a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are a plus
Skills:- Network Management, Okta, JAMF Casper Suite, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and ISO/IEC 27001:2005