Lead Software Engineer – Backend (Cloud Apps)
The job market is hot and skilled engineers such as yourself have no shortage of opportunities, but how many companies offer the chance to directly save & improve people’s lives through technology? We do!
RapidAI has revolutionized stroke care with our award-winning products, we are the pioneer and market leader in our field and we’re just getting started!
Our products are in constant use by clinical teams to coordinate the treatment of patients in hospitals across the globe.
We process data for 1/2 of all stroke cases in the United States and a large number of stroke cases in other countries of the world, including Switzerland, Japan, Australia and Brazil.
We have a number of exciting projects underway to upgrade our core backend systems - we’re looking for passionate engineers to join our growing team and help build our future.
What you’ll be doing
· Work closely with a small group of passionate engineers, designers, product managers and domain experts
· Design and build impactful technical solutions and own them through the entire development lifecycle.
· Communicate your ideas to invite feedback and build consensus.
· Design modular, scalable systems that run on AWS Stack
· Support and challenge yourself and your peers to continuously improve engineering skills and practices.
What you’ll need
· Bachelor’s degree in CS/EE or equivalent industry experience
· 5+ years of general commercial software engineering experience
· Experience with GoLang, Docker, and Kubernetes would be required.
· Experience with AWS Tech Stack.
· High level of skill in at least one general-purpose backend language, but willingness to work with other languages if required.
· High level of knowledge of HTTP as well as API and database schema design
· High level of distributed system design skill
· Good inter-personal and communication skills, and a desire to work in a supportive team environment.Skills:- Go Programming (Golang), Amazon Web Services (AWS), Docker and Kubernetes
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.