• Strong design skills and experience in ASP.NET MVC, .NET Framework 4.0, and above.
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
• Must have experience in ASP.NET MVC with C#.
• Strong knowledge of SQL server (TSQL).
• React workflows (Flux or Redux), Angular 2 (TypeScript) , Webpack, Angular CLI, NPM, Node.js, JS/Angular Unit Testing.
• AJAX, JSON, REST, APIs.
• Responsive/Adaptive Web Design, Cross Browser Compatibility.
• CSS Preprocessors (LESS, SASS).
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like TFS, Git, SVN, Bitbucket, etc.
• Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
• Good experience of writing unit & integration tests.
• Knowledge in Agile methodology.
• In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment).
• Must have good communication skills in English.
• Should be able to work with minimal supervision.
• An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
• Involved in the core development of Web applications using .NET MVC, .NET Core, SQL Server (TSQL) & Web APIs.
• Involved in front-end fixes using HTML5, CSS, Sass, Bootstrap, Angular, React, etc.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) OR Angular CLI.
• Involved in end-to-end testing of the application (including Unit Testing, Integration Testing & UI Testing).
• Should follow a Test Driven Development approach while developing.
• Follow Agile practices.
• Collaborate with the team to improve the quality of the product.
• Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
• Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies.
Good to know:
• Knowledge of JS frameworks like Vue.js, Ember.js, Node.js, Backbone.js, etc. is a plus.
• Knowledge of OpenXML Reports, SSRS reports, Azure Functions, Azure Service bus, SharePoint & Mobile Apps would be added advantage.
• Knowledge of frameworks like Kendo UI (Telerik) would be good.
• Knowledge of SQL Server, NoSQL like MongoDB, etc.
• Agile/Lean software development principles along with experience participating in agile projects.
Skills:- ASP.NET, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Fullstack Developer, SQL, Core Data, .NET, HTML/CSS, Web API, .Net core, Angular (2+) and .NET Compact Framework
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.