Job Title: Backend Developer
Experience: 5+ Years
Location: Bangalore, India
Elocity is a cleantech start-up striving to make the world a better place through technology innovations. We are building a global infrastructure for making the transition to electric vehicles viable, affordable, and sustainable by working closely with the utilities, governments, and public.
Headquartered out of Canada, we are a team of highly specialized domain experts and problem solvers enabling utilities, public and private sector entities to successfully manage the demands of electric vehicle charging and its infrastructure needs to pave the way for electromobility in future.
To know more visit https://elocitytech.com/
- Determines technical feasibility of features or solutions by evaluating problem, customer requirements, possible solutions and technology requirements.
- Exercises judgement in prioritizing tasks and selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Create low-level design of modules of a software application through proper documentation and diagrams.
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements, clarifying customer/user needs, analysing data and processes and following established software development practices and processes.
- Develops proof of concepts for technical evaluation and early customer feedback
- Updates and shares knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing technology; reading professional publications
- Networks with internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Experience in Debugging/troubleshooting TypeScript code.
- Experience in API development (REST/GraphQL etc)
- Experience in development of Web and Mobile(android/iOS) applications
- Exposure of Parallel and Asynchronous programming
- Experience in writing Unit tests (Jest or any similar framework)
- Should be proficient in relational Database concepts (Postgres etc.)
- Knowledge of Non-relational Databases would be a plus.
- Good Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Good Understanding of Design Patterns.
- Good command of Data structures, Algorithms and Complexity.
- Good at problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with Source Code Versioning systems (Git etc)
- Understanding of Micro services Architecture would be a plus