Your Role in a nutshell
In this Salesforce Technical Lead role, you will be hands-on involved in the day to day activities, as well as managing and driving the stories and leading the team's activities accordingly to implement and drive the success of Salesforce here at Vectra.
- Develop automation, optimise operational processes, ensure seamless integration around systems, tools and technology using code and configuration
- Design and develop both declarative (validation rules, process builders, flows) and coded (apex, aura, LWC) solutions to help extend Salesforce.
- Identify and improve data quality results by determining system improvements; identifying trends; evaluating, and re-designing work processes, implementing change
Your Day to Day Responsibilities
- Collaborate and partner with stakeholders regularly in refining business requirements to deliver new enhancements.
- Lead the team's activities from a technical standpoint.
- Validate solutions, review code, and provide technical mentorship to the team members.
- Write great code.
- Be part of the team who is first tier one support for internal customers, using our Jira Service Desk ticketing system
- Own and drive projects which will include multiple enhancements requests using Salesforce CRM and CPQ
- Perform mass updates within Salesforce.com to standardise company information, build hierarchies, and integrate third party data
You ideally bring solid experience working on the Salesforce platform with expertise in at least 2 of the following Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud or Digital experiences and a strong emphasis on Salesforce CPQ.
- Must have Certificate: Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist
- Experience of working in both development roles and technical leadership roles- Lead teams of Developers, Business Analysts, Testers.
- Strong Experience with the declarative development tools of Salesforce, such as Validation Rules, Process Builders and Flows.
- Design, develop, implement, configure, maintain, administer, and integrate solutions on Salesforce Lightning Cloud platform (LWC)
- Hands-on knowledge of Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce APIs, data loaders, SOQL, SOSL, and web services
- Strong understanding of Salesforce security model including sharing rules, roles, profiles, sharing settings, etc.
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On
- Understand and implement best practices to migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX and ANT
- Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable, and easy to understand code.
Being successful in this role
- Get it Done Attitude: Bring an attitude to this fast-paced company where people enjoy the work they do and the people whom they work with.
- Analytical: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detailed: Proven track record of leading projects from requirements to go-live.
- Strategic: Thinking strategically and executing tactically, with the ability to influence/persuade at all levels of the organisation
- Communicator: Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Team Player: Strong ability to collaborate across all departments in an agile environment.
- Creative: Bring new and fresh ideas to the table to help streamline processes
Nice to have:
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
Please mention the word DAUNTLESS and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTc4 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzIuMTc4). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.