Headquarters: Zurich, Switzerland
Who are we?
We are a staffing and IT services company based in Zurich, Switzerland.
- We are a tier 1 supplier to some of Switzerland's most-attractive employers
- We are an international team with several Talent Sourcers already working remotely
- We can speak 10 languages and dialects within the team
- We take pride in doing an excellent job and delivering top-quality services to our clients
- To encourage communication, we have daily team meetings, bi-weekly reviews and have senior team members available on an ad hoc basis to discuss your needs/questions
What would your tasks and responsibilities be?
- Sourcing candidates for IT roles in Switzerland
- Communicating with candidates to learn about their goals
- Matching candidates to opportunities
- Presenting opportunities to candidates
- Preparing applications
- Guiding the application process
- Assisting Recruiters throughout the application process
- Developing and maintaining the company CRM
- Continuous learning about the subject matter
What are the required qualifications?
- An affinity for IT
- Willingness to learn
- A bright, friendly, professional, respectful, collaborative personality
- Good communication skills
- Fluent English – must have professional working proficiency
- Fluency in either Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Bulgarian, Hungarian, Czech, Slovak, Slovenian or French (we would like to expand the languages we can communicate with our clients)
- Quality awareness and care in your work
- You act in a customer-oriented manner
- Resilience, flexibility and endurance
What can we offer you?
- Continuous training, learning, and development
- Daily international exposure
- Inclusion in meetings and more responsibilities over time
- An hourly payment plus commission
- 20 days of PTO (paid time off) and flexibility to take more unpaid holidays
- We offer an Internet Service Provider allowance and hardware allowance
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration independent of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual-orientation, age, national origin, disability, gender identity and everything else that makes you unique.
We are proud to have grown into a diverse and international company with around 20 nationalities among our 30 colleagues. We are excited to receive your application and hopefully to welcome you to the team.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/rigby-ag-it-talent-sourcer-recruiter-1