Job Title: React Native Developer
Experience: 2+ Years
Location: Bangalore, India
Elocity is a cleantech start-up striving to make the world a better place through technological innovations. We are building a global infrastructure for making the transition to electric vehicles viable, affordable, and sustainable by working closely with the utilities, governments, and public.
Headquartered out of Canada, we are a team of highly specialized domain experts and problem solvers enabling utilities, public and private sector entities to successfully manage the demands of electric vehicle charging and its infrastructure needs to pave the way for electromobility in future.
To know more visit https://elocitytech.com/
We are looking for a React / React Native senior developer interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React Native frameworks. You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and a quality product are important.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
* Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the mobile applications * Good understanding of Design and Architecture Patterns
* Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
* Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ).
* Experience in native Android / iOS app development is preferable.
* Individuals who would connect best with the job requirements are those who:
* Fulfil below minimum criteria:
Qualifications & Skills:
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.