Headquarters: 100% Remote
Our core values are:
✔️Excellence in everything we do (“I go above and beyond”)
✔️Ownership and responsibility (“I own it”)
✔️Continuously push the limits (“I don’t accept no as an answer. No is just an option”)
✔️Openness & cooperation (“Everyone matters”)
We are a remote SaaS company with a mission to provide online anonymity to people worldwide. With a rich history in the Hosting and Networking domain, we've been operating in the anonymity space since 2008, serving thousands of active clients. with a clear vision for the future, our passionate and diverse team is continuously expanding, and we are on the lookout for talented individuals to join us on our exciting journey.
About the Role:
As a Linux Support Engineer at our company, you will provide world-class technical support to our customers and Linux system administration support to the company’s infrastructure.
What you'll be responsible for:
· Providing world-class support to our customers with technical and non-technical issues, with 95%+ positively rated conversations (out of all rated conversations.)
· You are 99.5% capable of resolving all customer inquiries, tickets, and warnings generated by monitoring systems without the intervention of L2 and L3 support.
· Writing excellent articles for our clients and maintaining existing ones, to improve the efficiency of our support system and add more value to our customers.
· Taking QA (Quality assurance) duties throughout the organization to test our deliverables.
· Providing exceptional onboarding experiences for new users, especially in the first 90 days (when most clients churn), through great support & onboarding calls.
· Demonstrating a consistent desire for learning and growth in your field and role by asking specific questions and making suggestions for improvement.
· Submitting required reports regularly and maintaining ownership of your key performance indicators (the critical driving numbers of your seat).
You'll be a great fit if you are:
· Experienced — You have 2 years of experience working with Linux. You are experienced in System Administration and Customer Support.
· Proactive — You take action without being instructed to. You provide fresh perspectives to the organization. Lead small projects that improve our service.
· Customer Centric — You value your customers. You prioritize the customer’s satisfaction and recognize that we are here to serve the customer.
· Persistent — Demonstrate tenacity and willingness to go the distance to complete the task.
· Determined — Has a track record of pushing the limits until the job is done.
· Team player — Reach out to peers and collaborate with supervisors to develop a collaborative working relationship, which includes assisting one another in any work circumstance, enabling seamless ticket transfer between shifts, and structuring your time shifts to cover most time zones.
What We Offer:
· Remote Work: Enjoy the flexibility of working 100% remotely from the comfort of your home or any location worldwide.
· Unlimited Vacation: Take as many vacation days as you need to ensure you are well-rested and ready to tackle new challenges.
· Professional Growth: As we are a small company, you'll have the chance to engage with various aspects of the business, fostering your professional development.
· Personal Development Fund: We support your ongoing learning journey by providing a personal development fund each year.
· Emergency Fund: We offer an interest-free emergency fund with comfortable payouts to help you in times of need.
· Company Retreats: While we are a fully remote company, we believe in teamwork and we want you to feel you belong here. We strive to organize yearly company retreats where everyone is invited. We believe in hard work, but also in having a good time!
· Application: Everything starts with getting in touch. The best way to express your interest is by applying online
· HR Interview: If your profile aligns with our requirements, we'll invite you for an HR interview.
· Technical Interview/Test: You may undergo a technical interview or complete a relevant test.
· Online Interviews: You may have up to three online interviews with various team members.
· Reference Check: We will kindly request you to arrange a reference check before we extend a job offer.
If this opportunity resonates with you, we are excited to meet you and welcome you to the RapidSeedbox team!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/rapidseedbox-ltd-linux-support-engineer-1