Want to solve a trillion-dollar problem and improve the lives of millions?
We are on our way to disrupting how B2B transactions are done globally! We started with solving the “Buy Now Pay Later” payment option for the online marketplaces - having partnered with 30+ B2B marketplaces, including Walmart, Jumbotail, Arzoo, NurtureFarm, etc. we are the first to introduce B2B BNPL in India. Over the last 2 years, even though the impact of the pandemic, we have powered ₹1200 Crore+ transactions for 100,000+ retailers from across India and are accelerating at ~50% Q-o-Q!
Now, we are looking to simplify the complex ecosystem of B2B transactions holistically across the globe - by solving pain points for every node in this ecosystem. It frustrates us to see how inefficient B2B transactions continue to be even in this day and age. We are backed by top fintech investors - Tiger Global, Bessemer Venture Partners, Quona Capital, Ankur Capital, Binny Bansal and Gokul Rajaram - who have put their faith in us to spearhead this revolution.
Join us on this rocketship if you are someone who hates inefficiencies as much as us!
Responsibilities of the Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager:
- Product Management experience working on revenue-generating, technical products
- A proven track record of product launches where you have taken a product from concept to launch, driving product vision, defining go-to-market strategy, creating product roadmaps, driving UX decisions, and steering technical implementation discussions
- Deep understanding of software development for B2B products
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, manage tradeoffs, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with internal and external partners
- High attention to detail including precise and effective stakeholder communication, and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong people skills and experience positively influencing team cultures
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically while being willing to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done.
Requirements of the Product Manager/Sr. Product Manager:
Skills:- SQL, Python, Problem solving, Analytical Skills, Product Management, Product Strategy, Data Analytics and Product Marketing
- Previous experience in the FinTech or NBFC is added advantage
- You should have 6+ years of work experience with 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- Knowledge of Excel, SQL and R/Python.
- Experience with Reporting/BI tools
- Strong orientation towards data gathering, problem-solving, experimenting and iterating with the results, to arrive at the right solution
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills; ability to take decisions backed up by data and metrics.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment is a must.