Our client is a community-based marketplace for global wellness entrepreneurs (both in services and products) and consumers. They provide platform and technology to enable sustainable & holistic wellness professionals to be successful. For the consumers, they create health awareness through our enriching content and help them reach their health goals through our world-class Experts, tools, programs and products.
About the role:
As a Performance Marketing Executive, you will devise strategies and empower the company to drive usage, delight customers work towards customer acquisition and retention and grow them. Your goal will be to effectively position and promote the company across channels and drive ambitious goals of achieving a good scale of acquisitions at sustainable costs for them.
Roles & responsilibilities:
- Creating & executing effective convertible performance marketing campaigns.
- Managing budget & campaigns across all digital platforms to drive the desired return on investment.
- Scale and manage CPM and CPI campaigns across multiple channels like Google, Facebook, and affiliates.
- Plan and manage paid social media campaigns and assist content and brand teams.
- Working closely with management to discuss conversion improvement strategies, feedback & results.
- Analyzing sales funnels, trends & understanding customer behaviour.
- Research & implement marketing tools to boost our promotional efforts
- Reporting on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic, ROAS, social media engagement, etc.
Skills:- Facebook Marketing, Digital Marketing, Affiliate marketing, Online advertising management, Google Analytics, Firebase and Google Tag Manager (GTM)
- 1-3 years of experience who has a deep understanding of all facets of content marketing.
- Experience in creating & executing successful campaigns on Facebook, Instagram & Google Adwords.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual with good communication skills.
- Experienced in other ad platforms like Quora Ads, Reddit Ads, and others.
- Highly analytical with expertise in setting up, running, and reporting on experiments, and always sharing insights rather than just data.
- Expertise with Firebase, GTM, and Google Analytics.
- Experience in generating leads and achieving long-term sustainable growth.
- Experience in working with creative teams to give constructive feedback for performance marketing.
- A strong portfolio to demonstrate your skillset