Headquarters: 100% remote
Our goal in support is to help clients succeed. We are hiring support experts for WPML
team. You’ll troubleshoot problems and help clients use our products. You’ll be working closely with other supporters, with the development team, and with the documentation team.
Being an OnTheGoSystems supporter is about helping people.
We work hard and have fun together. We are offering work from home with a very strong team of supporters and developers. Our support team is divided into smaller teams within similar time zones, where supporters can consult and help each other.
You will be replying to questions from clients, debugging issues, looking at configurations and code lines, talking to other team members and escalating issues or features to our development teams.
You will, of course, need to know WordPress inside out including templates, taxonomy, custom post types, and more, and it would be a nice plus if you have some experience with our products (WPML & Toolset).
It’s important to be a good team player, an excellent communicator, to be creative, straightforward and honest.
You do need a reliable strong internet connection (we have calls daily) and self-discipline, especially when you are almost done but there’s a client reporting an issue that needs debugging.
We are looking for people who know what GIT, WP Loop, PhpStorm, Taxonomy and .MO files are, and if they don’t are very happy to learn! We are constantly teaching ourselves new technologies and workflows and we have an intensive training program both for newbies and experienced supporters. Above all, we are looking for people who just love helping others and get satisfaction from resolving problems.
– At least 2 years of proven experience in a Technical Customer support role
– Experience building websites using WordPress
– Excellent English skills (both written and spoken)
– Outstanding problem-solving skills
– Being able to work one day over the weekend (not a must-have but a huge advantage)
What we offer
This is a 100% remote position. Candidates must be self-motivated, focused, and organized to succeed.
- Be part of a team of smart, self-driven individuals.
- Get a full-time and steady position.
- Meet and collaborate with team members across the globe.
- A generous home-office setup budget to create or improve your workspace
- A yearly scholarship
- Kindle device and access to our library
- Paid holidays
We come from all around the world, from many different cultures, speak dozens of languages, and make beautiful products. We invite you to become part of a special team!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/onthegosystems-experienced-wp-technical-supporters