• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related field
• 4-6 years of experience working across different product domains in a product development/engineering role
• Good communication skills necessary to manage business requests and work with different teams across differ-
ent geographies and time-zones; experience working with remote and distributed teams will be an added ad-
• Hands-on working knowledge and experience is requiredin:
b. Experience working in GCP or AWS or Azure
c. Experience working in Containers & Unix Platforms
d. Relational Databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL, etc.)
e. Agile Methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD, etc.)
f. Understanding of Microservices Architecture, Domain Driver Design, Test Driven Development and
Secure Design patterns and architecture is a must
h. Strong organizational skills
i. Agile Methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD, etc.)
• Experience with several of the following tools/technologies is desirable:
a. GIT (Bit Bucket, Gitlab, etc.), Jira, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, SharePoint, Eclipse/IntelliJ.
b. Design Patterns and implementing the Design Patterns
c. Development of Complex Application and System Architectures
d. NoSQL Databases (Redis, Mongo, etc.)
e. Full stack development
f. Experience working with CI/CD pipelines with for example GitHub Actions.
• Knowledge of the following technologies is a plus:
a. Other Programming Languages (Java, Python, etc.)
b. Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Tools like Jenkins, Git, etc.
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.