Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Ability to translate Wireframes into functional web apps.
- Creating RESTful services with Node.js
- MERN stack developer must have proven experience in front & back-end development
- Work in a cross-functional team to deliver a complete user experience
- ReactJS NodeJS developer must know MongoDB, Express, Node.js, & React.
- Create Unit and Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
- Be responsive to change requests and feature requests
- Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
- MERN full stack developer must have the ability to wear many hats and learn new technologies quickly
- For MERN stack developer job, candidate must have good Knowledge of Node Debugging
- Understanding & proficiency in REST APIs.
- MERN stack developers should know Git Repository and Jira.
- Integration of data storage solutions [RDBMS, NoSQL DB]
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Excellent in basic programming in any web technology Server and Client
- Like ReactJS/Node JS and Server-side scripts
- Basic knowledge in APIs, Micro Services
- Hands-On experience in Web development frameworks
- Hands-On in Database queries and concepts
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques
Perks and Benefits:-
- No salary bar for deserving candidates.
- 5 days working.
- Paid and leave encashment facility available.
Skills:- MongoDB, Express, React.js and NodeJS (Node.js)