Headquarters: California, USA and Manila, Philippines
Why this role exists
The Client Relations Manager (Customer Success Manager) will work hand in hand with the Senior Operations Manager in client communication & account management. The Account Manager’s primary responsibility is handling Intro Calls / Onboarding Calls, updating the client database, handling concerns/hours adjustments, resolving escalations/complaints, and working with Matching & Sourcing to get the right candidates for the roles needed.
The impact you’ll make:
- Acts as the main POC for the Clients after the Call and as their work officially starts and progresses with Magic and the Assistant — with the main goal being Client Retention and up until the end of their lifecycle.
- Communication is mainly done either via email or client phone calls.
- Types of inquiries/concerns where CRM assists Clients include Onboarding Questions, Performance Feedback, Payment Follow Ups, Assistant Pay, Assistant Replacement, and General Check-ins, among others.
- Attends and facilitates assistant interviews (Intro Calls) : helps the assistants become comfortable and familiar with the tasks before meeting the client, and helps bridge the gap between the client & assistant as they meet together for the first time. (40% of time/evenly distributed)
- Attends and facilitates Onboarding Calls: Ensures that the assistant attends the first day of work, and both the client & assistant kick things off as they start working together (10% of time)
- Client Communication & Interdepartmental Coordination: Handles client concerns and helps bridge the gap between the assistants and clients by working with ARM to help resolve their issues and communicating these concerns to the client as needed. (25% of time)
- CRM Database Updating: Updates the CRM database that contains the roles needed and other specifics. (25% of time)
- This includes verifying, updating, and auditing entries in Hubspot to ensure that pertinent information regarding the pairings are kept complete and up-to-date.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Client Relations Manager or similar (Relationship Manager, etc).
- 2 to 3 years in a client-facing role
- With a background in sales and account management
- Familiar with using Hubspot or Google Data Studio.
- Experienced in handling billing.
- Tools/Systems Proficiency: knowledge in Hubspot is preferred but not required
- Education required: Bachelor’s Degree in any course
- Must be fluent in English, both written and oral
Your superpowers are…
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills in English both written and spoken.
- Proactive, resourceful, and with high attention to detail.
- Strategic and results-oriented.
- Client relationship oriented.
- You are able to function with minimal supervision
- You can coordinate with different departments to fulfill or execute a task in a timely manner.
- You can work efficiently with good results
- You can adapt to a fast paced environment
- You can think outside of the box
- You can communicate at all levels (English proficiency)
You should apply if...
- You are highly reliable with a GSD mindset despite external circumstances. You say what you mean and do what you say. You are consistent and take ownership in situations, large or small.
- You are hyper-organized.
- You are Proactive, see potential problems before they happen, and aren’t afraid to speak up/challenge the status quo.
- You are an over-communicator.
- You thrive in a remote work environment. Fully remote work is not for everyone; it requires the ability to quickly pick up online tools, gets familiar with our tech stack (G-Drive, Slack, etc.), and the ability to communicate (and often over-communicate) well in writing.
- You love learning new things. Whether you learn best through reading, listening, doing, or exploring, you’re perpetually curious about the world and work around you and always trying to level up your personal and professional life through self-directed learning.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/magic-inc-customer-success-manager-biligual