Let’s develop together!
As a UX designer at Nyteco, you will be dedicated to creating a unique and user-centric experience for the recycling industry. To be successful in this role, you should have great experience in creating workflows, conducting user interviews, building complex flows, doing ideation, wireframing and then doing user interfaces (UI).
Overall, you’ll drive the creation of both functional and appealing features that address our client's needs and help us grow our customer base.
What you will do in this role
- Work on the spec of a product manager to transform either a simple logic flow or mock-up to a ready-to-dev UX/UI.
- Help improve and make the best onboarding flow possible on Jules.
- Negotiate requirements and designs with product managers, developers and users.
- Research consumer behaviors and expectations.
- Create and test wireframes, user flows, and low-fidelity prototypes.
- Suggest and deliver state of the art experience on the feature we deliver.
- Take part in QA at the end of the delivery process.
- Help identify room for improvement in existing features deployed.
Who we are looking for
Skills and Qualifications: Divide this section into *Must Have vs Good to have*
- At least 4 years of experience in product or UX design, and you have a portfolio (examples of complex design challenges that showcase your design process from concept to delivery).
- Extensive experience using user-centered design methods (journey maps, interviews, personas, user flows, wires, prototypes, etc.) in your work.
- Comfortable working with design-related software (we are using: Figma)
- Experience working closely with product management and dev teams to both discover and deliver solutions.
- Looking for a versatile position where you can have autonomy and accountability.
- Comfortable creating direction in ambiguous and evolving environments.
- Fluent in English.
- Ideally, familiar with the principles of technologies related to web development (HTML, CSS, JS).
- Prior experience in B2B SaaS.
Grow, develop and thrive with us
What we offer
Work closely with a global team helping bring market intelligence to the recycling world. As a part of our team, we look to foster relationships and help you grow with us. You can also expect:
- As a global company, we treasure and encourage, diversity, perspective, interest, and representation through inclusivity. The more we have, the better the solution.
- Connect and work with leading minds from the recycling industry and be part of a growing, energetic global team, across time zones, regions, offices and screens.
- Exposure to developments and tools within your field ensures evolution in your career and skill building.
- Flexibility and freedom in how you work along with competitive compensation and yearly appraisal
- Health insurance coverage, paid vacation days and flexible work hours help you maintain a work-life balance
Skills:- User Experience (UX) Design and Product design
- Have the opportunity to network and collaborate in a diverse community.