mavQ is seeking a motivated Lead FullStack Enginner to join our team. mavQ is a low-code Artificial Intelligence platform that enables organizations to build fast, cohesive, and user-friendly applications to digitally transform while creating valuable insights. mavQ offers AI-enabled products such as Intelligent document processing, a contact center platform, a suite of electronic research administration tools, DataX- a data orchestration and pipeline tool with a built-in machine learning workbench, and more. mavQ also offers professional services for full-stack development and AI services on the multi-cloud ecosystem. Learn more...
You will be an integral member of the Professional Services team dedicated to work on the recently acquired mavQ’s Electronic Research Administration products built on a REST based Java platform running in Tomcat. The work is about 70% implementation and new development and 30% maintenance.
- At least 8 years of experience with Frontend and Backend Technologies.
- Experience in Java, Spring, API Integration, Angular, Frontend Development.
- Ability to work with caching systems such as Redis.
- Good understanding of cloud computing & Distributed systems.
- Experience in people management.
- Capability of working within a budget of hours and completing projects by a deadline to appropriate quality standards
- Communicate clearly and ask clarification questions, dig deeper.
- Ability to work from visual and functional specifications
- Work with a positive attitude even when circumstances may be unfavorable
- Understand RESTful APIs, MVC concepts, and how to effectively use SVC systems
- Ability to work effectively in a team of developers and representatives of other functional groups, such as design
- Good Experience in CI/CD, Kubernetes, Test suits, Docker.
- Good Understanding of the Command line.
- Good with client Interaction.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Effective Problem Solving Skills. Assist the team with debugging & guidance when needed.
- Responsible for managing a team of 8-10 developers.
- Lead the product’s technical domain with full authority.
- Assist the product & project management teams with setting timelines & priorities for feature development.
- Drive good coding standards & development practices in the team.
- Own the code review process for the team & ensure high quality work.
- Assist with system & architecture design & research into new technologies.
- Be involved with client communications when needed from a product sales perspective.
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Professional Development opportunities through various MTX sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Salesforce, Google Cloud, Amazon & others
Skills:- J2EE, Spring Boot and Hibernate (Java)