mavQ is seeking a motivated Lead DevOps Engineer to join our team. mavQ is a low-code Artificial Intelligence platform that enables organizations to build fast, cohesive, and user-friendly applications to digitally transform while creating valuable insights. mavQ offers AI-enabled products such as Intelligent document processing, a contact center platform, a suite of electronic research administration tools, DataX- a data orchestration and pipeline tool with a built-in machine learning workbench, and more. mavQ also offers professional services for full-stack development and AI services on a multi-cloud ecosystem. Learn more...
Work Location: Hyderabad, India.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the entire DevOps practice of mavQ and lead the team in managing the infrastructure and CI/CD ecosystem.
- Creating suitable DevOps channels across the organization.
- Conceptualize and manage tools and services to be used by the organization and by external users of the platform.
- Automate all operational and repetitive tasks to improve the efficiency and productivity of all development teams.
- Research and propose new solutions to improve the mavQ platform in aspects of speed, scalability, and security.
- Automate and manage the cloud infrastructure of the organization distributed across the globe and across multiple cloud providers such as Google Cloud and AWS.
- Manage CI/CD, Source Control and IAM services for the organization.
- Ensure thorough logging, monitoring, and alerting for all services and code running in the organization.
- Work with development teams on communications and protocols for distributed microservices.
- Oversee the SRE practices and define KPIs and SLAs for various services provided by the DevOps team.
- Must possess ample knowledge and experience in system automation, deployment, and implementation.
- Must have hands-on and thorough knowledge of using Linux, Kubernetes and Docker, Jenkins.
What You’ll Bring:
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale
- Practical experience with containerization and clustering (Kubernetes / ECS / Docker / OpenShift)
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git, SVN)
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Experience with configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible, Chef)
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code (e.g. Terraform, Cloudformation)
- Expertise with AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda)
- Container Registry Solutions (Harbor, JFrog, Quay etc)
- Operational (e.g. HA/Backups) NoSQL experience (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis)
- Good understanding on Kubernetes Networking & Security best practices
- Monitoring Tools like DataDog, or any other open-source tool like Prometheus, Nagios
- Load Balancer Knowledge (AVI Networks, NGINX)
Who You Are:
- 8 to 12 years of experience in Application development using Java, Spring and frontend angular etc., with experience in deploying to and managing it on Cloud infrastructure mainly AWS / GCP.
- Experience with managing cloud platforms using Terraform, Ansible and Packers.
- Ability to provide expert strategic advice for cloud application development/ deployment, private versus public cloud options and virtualization.
- Strong understanding of DevOps practices/tools including CICD Pipelines, IaC, SSO, Monitoring, Orchestration.
- Experience in managing the delivery of a high-availability infrastructure to support mission-critical systems and services.
- Architecting design, deploying, ensuring high scalability and high availability, cloud security implementation.
- Review and/or analyze and develop architectural requirements at domain level within product portfolio, team, or partnership engagement.
- Experience in handling Complex IT Infrastructure Solution Design & Implementation.
- Identify, document, triage and track issues to ensure resolution.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, effective problem-solving skills and logical thinking ability and a strong commitment to professional and customer service excellence.
- Excellent teamwork skills & the ability to direct efforts of cross-functional teams for collaborative propositions.
Good to have:
- Experience in the software development process and tools and languages like Shell scripting, GoLang, Python, and Git.
- Knowledge in handling distributed services like ElasticSearch, Kafka, MongoDB, etc.
- Experience working in a consulting environment.
- Synthesis and analytical skills.
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs / courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Google Cloud, Amazon & others.
Skills:- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Windows Azure and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)