We are seeking a motivated and dynamic individual to join our team as a Jr. Community Executive. The Jr. Community Executive will be responsible for driving high-value engagement of our developer community through various strategies, experimenting with new tactics for community building, and ultimately driving community awareness. The successful candidate must have a passion for technology & great communication skill. Anything more is a bonus!
● Build processes to attract developers in the community via various events & webinars, partnerships, email marketing, social media campaigns etc.
● Outreach & Onboard new mentors & speakers in the community for events & community engagement initiatives.
● Host Regular events & webinars for community members.
● Implement new initiatives in the community to engage with developers and understand their needs and preferences to continuously improve the community's offerings.
● Identify and test new growth channels and tactics to drive community
engagement and growth.
● Collaborate with the team to develop and execute campaigns to attract and retain community members.
● Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
● At least 6 months of experience/internship, preferably in the technology industry.
● Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
● Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt to changing priorities.Skills:- Community Management, Marketing & Communication, Communication Skills and Effective communication
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.