We are looking for an iOS Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including iPod, iPhone and iPad.
- Developing iOS applications for in-house platforms and products,
- Delivering across the full lifecycle of mobile app development – concept, design, build, test, release management, deployment.
- Working with the designers to build the interface, focusing on usability features,
- Working with the back-end developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Creating reusable components and internal libraries for multiple suite of applications.
- Creating appealing mobile-optimized specific user interfaces and experiences,
- Working with various hardwares like scanners, point of sale, cash box devices.
- Optimizing performance for the apps,
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Being updated about the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies, and
- Integrating apps with third-party APIs and Cloud APIs.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (Or Equivalent), or an MCA
- 2+ of experience in developing iOS native applications
- Passion for mobile applications, and learning emerging trends and technologies
- A deep familiarity with Objective-C and Swift
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
- Familiarity with Apple Push Notifications Service
- Experience with CocoaPods and common libraries knowledge like AFNetworking etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Deep understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience of consuming RESTful web services.
- Deployment and management of applications in AppStore.
- Excellent Communication, Documentation, and Collaboration Skills
Skills:- Xcode, iPhone SDK, iOS App Development, Swift and Objective C