We primarily need a designer with working knowledge in Augmented/Virtual reality. Must have done some work in this area. Understands how immersive experiences work.
· Participate in client ideation sessions, develop design documentation and wireframing concepts for experiences such as Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR) Mixed Reality (MR) and immersive, computer-based, or mobile-based applications.
· Design and proposed solutions in AR, VR, MR, and immersive, computer-based, or mobile-based applications in response to Request for Information, Invitation to Quote or Invitation to Tender, based on learning and instructional design principles.
· Explain experience design/game design processes and principles to clients in a way that is meaningful and applicable to their given industry.
· Create prototype, validate new ideas and concepts in interactive animation, interactive videos, AR, VR, MR, and immersive, computer-based, or mobile-based applications.
· Work closely with the in-house team and/or partner to achieve engaging and visually appealing solutions for the client.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in game design, experience design or related field.
· A portfolio displaying games, AR, or VR experiences, including design documentation examples.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong presentation and group facilitation skills.
· Experience working in the Unity software and Adobe Creative suite of tools.
· A self-motivated individual who possesses a problem-solving attitude.
Internship 6 Months
Mode of Work - Hybrid
Website - https://www.queppelin.com/
Skills:- Virtual reality (VR), Augmented reality, Visual Designing and immersive
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.