Heliax is a public goods lab which researches, develops, deploys, and maintains open-source protocols and mechanisms designed to serve the everyday needs of humanity. Using these protocols and mechanisms, we build vertically integrated products and networks that form coherent open systems which are capable of acting as an alternative to existing exploitative paradigms.
Two of the most notable vertically integrated protocols are Anoma and Namada.
is an intent-centric, privacy-preserving protocol for decentralized counterparty discovery, distributed solving,and atomic multi-chain settlement – a radically novel architecture
for decentralized protocols marking the beginning of the third generation of architectures ever since programmable settlement.
is Anoma’s first fractal instance. It is proof-of-stake Layer 1 protocol for asset-agnostic, interchain privacy. The key innovations
include ZCash-like shielded transfers for any assets (fungible and non-fungible), incentivised privacy sets, and interoperability with Ethereum via a custom bridge and IBC.
Heliax is a remote-first (but not remotely-only) team, currently composed of +50 cross-disciplinary members located around the world.
As a creative senior front end engineer you must be super passionate about crafting high-end front-end websites and applications. Along with being a kickass dev you should have a great design eye and a willingness to have design input into what you build. We are adopting an experimental approach and looking to push conventional UX/UI along with using motion design to delight users in the Web3 space.
Within the Design UX/UI & Growth team, you’ll be working in a small agile team of multidisciplinary designers, creatives, and writers all passionate about creating ideas, leading design, and content that engages users and communities on multiple levels.
Help us take these projects to the next level:
- + many more to follow
- Architecture & building front-ends from scratch from design prototypes, wireframes and specifications.
- Work very closely with the designer(s) on clarifying and providing bi-directional feedback on the designed wireframes, prototypes, and graphic assets both static and moving.
- Create scalable processes regarding development, deployment and user testing.
- Work closely with the Design UX/UI & Growth team, a team composed by designers, developers, and content writers on building, improving, and maintaining the existing and upcoming organization and project websites.
- Developer-friendly documentation writing for both internal use and external use, as the projects and its libraries are/will be open-source.
- You LOVE front-ends and have a passion for delivering delectable user experiences to a world-wide user base.
- You have experience delivering interactive web experiences, containing interactive illustrations, animations, parallax effects, … 🌈
- You have experience working with designers and know design related workflows
- Feel very comfortable with modern css and html.
- Know the best practices and when to use what.
- Have experience establishing processes (version control, designer assets, deployment, …) and being able to reuse components and modules.
- You’re an avid follower of the latest trends in the web development ecosystem and you’re excited about learning new technologies and contributing to them.
- Ability to build applications that are performant and provide great user experiences across browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Safari) and different sizes (Desktop, Tablet, Mobile).
- Self-organized and autonomous, expect minimal management in a flexible and remote work environment.
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
- You feel aligned with Anoma and Namada’s vision and goals in bringing financial privacy and self-sovereignty to everyone in the world.
- Have designed and or implemented WEBGL projects and or web projects using live data to effect visuals.
- Previous experience in a graphic design field.
- Worked on applications and end-user interfaces in the blockchain, decentralized open-source protocols.
- Have used applications or products of the blockchain industry before.
- Organized and/or participated in developer meetups or conferences and enjoys being involved with open-source communities.
- Fluency in other languages.
- Preferred if residing within (+/- 3 hours) Central European time zones.
- Someone who enjoys travel, nature, and hiking. Often we find that products are best designed not in a meeting room but rather on a trail 🏔.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/heliax-anoma-creative-senior-front-end-engineer