- Scope and define global strategy with agreed business plan to engage with named GSI partners for both sell to and sell with motion.
- Drive revenue based plan from both Sell to & Sell with motion with an identified set of GSI on global scale.
- Create execution frameworks in terms of joint value proposition, Go To Market and people engagement for ‘Sell With’ opportunities with GSI in identified verticals.
- Create, manage & mature ‘Sell to’ opportunities with GSI to their existing customers base for whom they may/may not be extending any kind of process services in the identified set of verticals.
- Create & Manage executive level relationships to align teams, resources and market opportunities from joint partnership standpoint.
- Conduct quarterly reviews on the status of joint partnership as against the business plan with all key stakeholders from both the organisations. Identify variance to business plan and create a follow through plan to bridge the gap.
- Maintain close monitoring on all agreements with partners and negotiate agreements related to NDAs, Teaming, Reseller, Joint Development, Integration, etc. between the two organisations
- Foster account-level relationships with Contiinex Sales and Partner Delivery teams, and discovering new opportunities for Contiinex market expansion.
- Create Centre of Excellence in identified set of GSI as part of the joint value proposition to showcase the joint strength of Contiinex and the partner service capabilities.
- Thoroughly understand Contiinex platform capabilities and positioning in the market and have a good understanding of related and/or competitive products and solutions
- Understand the platform, its products and solutions sold by assigned partners and are able to articulate how Contiinex’s solutions can be integrated with those products and/or solutions.
- Are focused on top partners assigned to them in the market and acquiring significant new sales opportunities, & Line of Business Expansion
- Have a proven network of CxO level contacts or discission makers/influencers into target partners.
- Actively support Contiinex strategic indirect sales model by acting as “master orchestrator” of the sale in the ecosystem.
- Maintain and expand a strong internal network and have a proven ability to creatively pull teams together to meet and address assigned partners’ needs.
- 12+ years of enterprise partner management, expertise and experience in managing GSI.
- Deep experience in the enterprise software business preferably in the insurance, retail & banking industries.
- An expert in account management and to assure the partners achieve their strategic goals in a win-win relationship.
- Proven record in leading and driving global teams to achieve and exceed established goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated track record of career progression preferably at Insurance/Insurtech company/industry in a global capacity
- Solid expertise in mastering a complex technical sales and services product offering.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to scrutinize and communicate metrics, key performance indicators to internal stakeholders and partners.
- Exceptional customer centric approach with internal and external customers.
CTC - 40% hike on your current salary Skills:- Sales, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Speech recognition, Automation, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and GSI