TTEC Digital is looking for enthusiastic Developers for Genesys Contact Center products and custom developed Cloud solutions. As a Developer, you will function as an active member of the Development team in the following phases of a project’s lifecycle: Design, Build, Deploy, Accept, web and windows services, API’s and applications that integrate with our customers back end CRM systems, databases, and external 3rd party API’s.
- Works with customers as needed to translate design requirements into application solutions, ensuring the requirements are met according to the team’s and practice area’s standards and best practices.
- Communicates with project manager/client to identify application requirements.
- Ensures applications meet the standards and requirements of both the client and project manager.
- Conducts tests of the application for functionality, reliability and stabilization.
- Deploys/implements the application to the client.
- Maintains and supports existing applications by fixing problems, addressing issues and determining the need for enhancements.
- Demonstrates concern for meeting client needs in a manner that provides satisfaction and excellent results for the client, leading to additional opportunities within the client account.
- Performs all tasks within the budget and on time while meeting all necessary project requirements. Communicates regularly if budget and/or scope changes.
- Demonstrate professionalism and leadership in representing the Company to customers and vendors.
- Core PureConnect handler development & maintenance.
- Monitor and respond to system errors. Participate in on-call rotation.
- Follow-up on and resolve outstanding issues in a timely manner.
- Update customer to reflect changes in system configuration as needed.
- Understand system hardware/software to be able to identify problems and provide a remedy.
- Handle TAC/Engineering escalations as directed by the team lead or team manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or related area.
- 3+ years of relevant experience and proven ability as a software developer.
- Experience with the Microsoft development platform.
- Experience with .NET Framework.
- Deep Understanding of application architecture.
- Familiarity in data modeling and architecture.
- Deep expertise and familiarity with the Pure Cloud development platform.