IT experience in analysis, design, development, documentation, implementing, and testing of software systems in Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, and Internet technologies.
- Spring Boot includes real-world experience working with Microservices Architecture, Plugin Services.
- Strong experience in Spring Frameworks such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, and Spring JDBC.
- Strong knowledge of the DevOps, AWS Environment, Code Versioning - Strong hands-on experience with Spring IO, Spring Boot with Thyme leaf.
- Experience in implementing Java EE design patterns such as MVC, Singleton, Session Façade, DAO, DTO, and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Good experience in developing Web Services SOAP, JAX-WS, WSDL.
- Experience in core Java-Multithreading, collections, Servlets and JDBC.
- Strong knowledge on RDBMS concepts and broadly worked Postgres, MySQL technologies such as MongoDB
- Experience in designing front-end technologies like ReactJS will be an add-on
- Hands-on experience with build and deployment tools including Ant / Maven, logging and Debugging using Slf4 and Log4j, and unit and integration testing using JUnit.
- Experience with Use-Case design, Class, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Excellent team player with good analytical, strategic planning, and interpersonal and communication skills. Highly motivated, enthusiastic, and self-starter.Skills:- J2EE, Spring Boot, Microservices, Spring MVC, SOAP, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and React JS
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.