We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team which is an ed-tech cyber security platform to train Red/Blue/Purple Teams, enterprises and government agencies.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Qualifications and requirements
- A bachelor's Degree in computer science.
- A master's degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills (Hindi / English)
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
Role and Responsibility
- Collaborate with development teams and product managers to create innovative software solutions.
- Keeping up with the latest advancements in programming languages and server apps.
- Create new, dynamic, front-end, and back-end software products and apps that are dynamic and visually appealing.
- Able to develop entire architecture, responsive design, user interaction, and user experience.
- The ability to use databases, proxies, APIs, version control systems, and third-party applications.
- Offer suggestions for ongoing improvement, and add or remove features as necessary.
- Design a plan for stability, scalability, performance optimization, and ongoing improvement.
- Keep track of new development-related tools, frameworks, methods, and architectures.
- The developer is in charge of creating APIs depending on the architecture of the production application.
- All operating systems, including Windows, macOS, and Linux, must support applications without issues.
- Full-Time Stack Developer.
- Works primarily on remote mode and prefers the timing of 10 am to 6 pm.
- You’ll work as part of a team in a flexible work environment, learning and enhancing your expertise.
Reference No. Skills:- J2EE, Spring Boot and Hibernate (Java)