Finance Executive/Sr Executive – Account Receivable
Job Summary: The role will work with the Senior Finance Manager to ensure billing and collection for the assigned set of customers are done with utmost efficiency. The role will participate in various initiatives to streamline and optimize the account Receivable function. As we continue to grow, we are looking for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit and an eye for details for continuous improvement.
- Ownership of billing and collections activities in accordance with company policy and internal guidelines, & O2C (Order 2 Cash) process.
- Assist in streamlining billing and collection activities for India and US books of accounts – covering different types of billing such as recurring revenue, onboarding/ implementation fee, revenue sharing fees, etc.
- Work with Sales ops and business (sales/customer success) teams to resolve customer billing or collection issues, and make Customer Communication & Reconciliation.
- "Be a Single Point of contact for billing, contract issues, and credit notes, communicating with customers in a timely and effective manner for a speedy resolution of aged A/R items. Customer Queries are to be resolved, and experience for the same is needed. Problem-Solving Technique & route cause analysis to be understood."
- Review unbilled invoices for missing information such as POs, Order form confirmation, and escalate the matters to business leadership and customer point of contact
- Various Reports to be prepared For MIS reporting as per schedule.
- Knowledge & experience for working of TDS-GST-Withholding Taxation is required.
- Perform collection activities, including follow-up, enquires, agreements on past-due accounts, and engaging the commercial team on complex collection matters.
- Collate and present key matrices related to billing, collection, and Account receivables, Experience in handling various ERP systems are needed.
- Build and maintain relationships with business stakeholders and customer points of contact to ensure timely billing and collection activities
- Perform billing cycle validation and raise timely and accurate invoices, E-Invoicing under GST is to be understood.
- Experience in handling Audit queries & Multitasking activities is required.
- Responsible for Receipt accounting, Bank reconciliation for all the customer receipts, and Third-party getaway receipts accounting and reconciliation.
- Responsible for executing processes such as monthly A/R reporting, Collection status, commentary on old A/R items and need for Bad Debt Reserve, etc.
- Participate in various initiatives to ensure compliant processes for billing and collection areas, suggest process improvement and best practices, documentation, and SOP creation, wherever applicable.
- Perform customer account reconciliations, application of advances against future invoices, issue statements of accounts to customers and operations team
- Assist finance manager in routine and annual audits, responsible for preparation of audit schedules and explanations related to account receivables
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is an IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organisation.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organisation with a youthful team.
We are a group of young enthusiasts who are passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
Our Product -
- CrelioHealth LIMS - Web-based LIMS (Laboratory Information Management System) and RIS (Radiology Information System) solution for automating your processes & managing the business better
- CrelioHealth CRM- Patient booking and engagement tool to take patient experience to the next level.
- CrelioHealth Inventory - Online platform to manage your lab inventory, stock, and purchases
Org link - https://creliohealth.in/
We are voted as the #14 rank in G2’s List of Best Software Sellers for 2021.CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is a cloud-based LIS and RIS solution that enables Laboratory staff, doctors, and patients to easily access and manage medical information using the same platform. Find out more at https://creliohealth.com/ or get updates on https://blog.creliohealth.inCrelioHealth for Diagnostics
Blog - CrelioHealth for Diagnostics Skills:- Accounts receivable, Accounts payable, Bank reconciliation, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Audit, TDS, GST and O2C