- Full Time
- Medical and Dental insurance 100% paid
- 21 days of vacation per year
FeedOtter has been providing content automation software to marketers since 2016. We are a well-oiled SaaS company committed to providing an exceptional product with exceptional customer service.
FeedOtter maintains a positive and steady growth rate but we are not a rocket-ship nor do we seek to be. Our values revolve around quality, common-sense, hard work, lifestyle, and learning. We seek to do everything better while not driving ourselves off-the-cliff. As a company we are committed to staying small and providing marketers with high quality products to save time and money.
Your impact will be felt immediately as you create and execute marketing strategies across multiple disciplines. A large aspect of your role will be establishing deep relationships with partners in our ecosystem. This will entail identification, outreach, and creating content and collateral that demonstrates how FeedOtter + Partners are an awesome solution.
In addition to building strong partnerships, you will oversee our website, email, paid and content marketing efforts. You will have budget and resources to help you accomplish your strategic goals. We are looking for an A++ player who is looking for a stable, long-term, high-quality role with a growing SaaS company that values lifestyle-balance and stability.
- Create a thriving partner eco-system based on deep relationships with our technical integrations, service providers, and other industry players.
- Design and implement partner marketing content including webinars, data sheets, demo videos, website copy, and blog posts to support partner activities.
- Serve as the brand ambassador for the company and own communications and messaging across various channels.
- Work with agencies, contractors, and internal resources to improve all aspects of FeedOtter’s identity and marketing operations including online, paid, content, and more.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- 5-10 years of B2B SaaS marketing experience, including marketing strategy, content development, CRM management, and PR.
- Experience selling SaaS to marketers.
- Proven track record of successfully engaging and growing strategic partners.
- Existing relationships with marketing persons/communities in the marketing automation landscape. Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, HubSpot, Active Campaign, Marketing Cloud, and agencies/service providers in the ecosystem of marketing automation or email marketing.
- Ability to act as a thought leader.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to drive results autonomously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create A++ content on multiple mediums; video, written.
- A willingness to learn. Everything you do is done better the next time. We have a culture of constant learning and improvement.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/feedotter-vp-of-marketing-and-partnerships