Experience: 2 to 4 Years
Work Location: Hyderabad (option to work from Office/Permanent Work remotely/hybrid)
Work Time: Regular
Skillset: Linux, Scripting, Docker, CI/CD, Kubernetes with Autoscaling, OCI, Oracle Cloud, Terraform, Prometheus,Grafana, Jenkins-X or Argo CD, Kafka, Nginx
Good to have: Airflow, ELK, SSL
We are looking for a DevOps/Java engineer who knows Linux, Scripting and Docker inside and out. They will be responsible for defining and implementing our containerization technology strategies. They will also be responsible for evaluating and installation of various open-source packages. The candidate will work on building, scaling, and monitoring various highly complex applications of ours, and making our container orchestration cluster highly available.
The candidate has to have very good experience in Docker and containerization technologies. They must have knowledge about container orchestration tools like Kubernetes and logging/monitoring tools for these orchestration tools. They will also be responsible for building and improving our application CI/CD pipelines and
keeping themselves and their team up-to-date with the latest pipeline automation strategies.
● Operations or systems administration experience, particularly on Linux.
● Passionate about Open Source Technologies and experience in dealing with open source packages.
● At least two to three years of experience with Docker, and/or cloud deployment technologies
● At least 4 years of experience in Linux OS, Open Source Packages and Installation and Configuration.
● Experience with container networking on Docker.
● Must HAVE Experience in Linux Internals and Shell/AWK/Sed scripting and Terraform
● Experience with application deployment by using CI/CD.
● Experience with monitoring tools like Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, etc.
● Experience in OCI, AWS, GCP, Azure and PaaS, IaaS, SaaS
● B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science or Electronics/Electrical is a MUST.
● Convert Software Packages into Dockerfile(s)
● Maintain and map the life-cycle of a software component/package using Docker
● Implement and monitor tools like GitLab, GitHub
● Implement and improve monitoring and alerting. Experience in the tools like Nagios, Zabbix
● Implement cluster and broker technologies using Docker
● Implement and manage CI/CD pipelines preferably using Jenkins/Jenkins-X, Argo CD
● Implement an auto-scaling system for our Kubernetes nodes.
● Install various open-source components and debug issues related to software package installation in Docker/Kubernetes Environments, ELK, Kafka, cassandra,
● Install and configure Nginx, SSLSkills:- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Linux/Unix, CI/CD, Shell Scripting, Terraform, SaaS, Platform as a Service (PaaS) and IaaS
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.