- Serve as the primary contact for all customer-facing support and service issues
- You will be talking to customers over email & live chat.
- Quickly address customer inquiries via email, LiveChat, and other online methods using excellent interpersonal skills
- Maintain a deep understanding of InVideo products both technically and functionally
- Resolve and provide solutions for customer queries. You will be expected to resolve technical and non-technical queries/issues.
- Educate customers about the most relevant features for their specific business needs and have the skill to turn the good conversation into sales pitches
- You will investigate problems, verify facts, and figure out resolutions
- Skilled at handling multiple queries and upselling.
- Discover and document customer pain points to advance current support procedures
- Communicate with key team members on common or critical issues, assisting in the resolution of technical issues
- Punctual and professional with a project management mindset and can-do attitude
- Stay up to date with InVideo tool updates and changes.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/computer science
- 0-2 years of customer support experience
- Must have excellent English verbal communication skills and telephone manner, but know it’s equally important to listen and understand your customers
- Excellent writing, spoken and email skills
Good to have
- Passionate about great customer experience and customer delight
- Calm and collected - You will stay calm and can be the rock for those who come to us when they need help
- Patient and attentive - You will have to display patience and empathy while listening to our customers through critical issues and figuring out what they need
- Willing to learn - You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate and improve processes.
- Agile - You can move quickly and adapt to a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment. You will be on the front lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand
5.5 days a week.