- Get involved in the entire customer lifecycle from onboarding through the duration of their subscription period
- Provide product training to enable the customers to realize the potential of Empuls.
- Identify product usage gaps and provide actionable solutions to the customers.
- Build value-based relationships with customers and create Xoxoday champions.
- Conduct Strategic Business Reviews (EBRs and QBRs) to understand customer lifecycle milestones, communicate the value of our product, showcase ROI,
- Drive desired customer outcomes through a consultative approach.
- Identify opportunities for upselling and cross-selling along with the Account Managers.
- Communicate and brainstorm with the product team on customer feedback and help refine the product roadmap.
- Work with the marketing team to execute customer surveys, case studies, etc.
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives.
- Drive customer advocacy through reviews, testimonials, and customer meetups; and create a center of excellence within the customer's organization.
- Has relevant 4 to 6 years of work experience in a Customer Success role in a B2B SaaS company
- Hands-on with tools like Pendo, HubSpot, Postman etc.
- Should be open to aligning with the different time zones based on business requirements.
- Showcases exemplary written and verbal communication skills to work with Global Customers.
- Has worked directly with Customers in the Americas or European region.
- Has an exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of customers concerns and thoughts regarding the use of products.
- Managed customers across different segments in the past and knows how to manage them differently.
- Exhibits a true passion for customers and for Customer Success.
What can you look for?
This a wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Skills:- Customer Success, SaaS, Vendor Management, Hubspot and Postman