Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 150 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 80 million lives.
One of Amwellâs key values is âCustomer Firstâ and we are developing our new Customer Success team tasked with providing a delightful customer experience and ensuring customers achieve their desired results. We are looking for experienced, passionate Customer Success Managers (CSMs) who will play a critical role in developing the building blocks for the new organization and infusing customer-centricity into the organization. CSMs will leverage deep customer relationships, key data insights, and a broad knowledge of Amwellâs products and processes to drive increased satisfaction, adoption, and customer retention.
CSMs will partner closely with customers in their assigned book of business throughout the customer lifecycle to:
- Help them to maximize the benefits of their Amwell product portfolio
- Work with them to define, track and achieve goals & KPIs
- Proactively identify solutions & overcome barriers to satisfaction
- Achieve greater product adoption & utilization
- Advocate to ensure that all departments within Amwell are aligned to meet their needs
- Proactively build strong relationships with customer contacts at each level of the customer organization throughout the entire partnership
- Understand and help measure customersâ individual business goals and KPIs to develop tailored proactive outreach as appropriate, including provider engagement, product consulting, use case optimization and proactive monitoring of support issues
- Collaborate closely with Account Directors to provide Executive Business Reviews and ensure strategic alignment with the customerâs goals and Amwell experience
- Partner closely with Implementation Managers during project phase to ensure a smooth post-go live transition
- Move customers along the lifecycle from adoption to proficiency with the Amwell product suite
- Leverage expert knowledge of Amwellâs software and hardware products to help customers get the most from their contracted products, including advising customers on best practices, consulting on configuration options, and communicating new product features that could benefit the customerâs business
- Proactively engage with providers to understand pain points and best practices, provide personalized training where needed, and gather feedback on Amwellâs products
- Collaborate with internal teams to design a roadmap of future product adoption for each customer, including migrations
- Maintain internal CRM (Gainsight) to track customer health and activity, proactively identify trends & potential risks, and to provide greater visibility to the internal organization about the customer and their needs
- Act as a central point of communication for support ticket escalations
- In general, work cross-functionally with Account Management, Sales, Customer Support, Product, Professional Services, and Solution Design to drive a successful overall customer relationship
- A bachelorâs degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of relevant experience in customer success in a SaaS environment
- Experience working in healthcare technology
- A âcustomer firstâ mindset and passion for delivering a delightful customer experience
- Comfortable understanding and explaining software products to diverse audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience at a high growth company with distributed operations
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful
- Gainsight and Salesforce proficiency preferred
Working at Amwell
Amwell is changing how care is delivered through online and mobile technology. We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Weâre a culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic.
Our Core Values include One Team, Customer First, and Deliver Awesome. Customer First and Deliver Awesome are all about our product and services and how we strive to serve. As part of One Team, we operate the Amwell Cares program, which brings needed assistance to our communities, whether that be free healthcare for the underserved or for people affected by natural disasters, support for equality, honoring doctors and nurses, or annual Amwell-matched donations to food banks. Amwell aims to be a force for good for our employees, our clients, and our communities.
Amwell cares deeply about and supports Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. These initiatives are highlighted and reflected within our Three DE&I Pillars - our Workplace, our Workforce and our Community.
Amwell is a "virtual first" workplace, which means you can work from anywhere, coming together physically for ideation, collaboration and client meetings. We enable our employees with the tools, resources and opportunities to do their jobs effectively wherever they are! Amwell has collaboration spaces in Boston, Tysons Corner, Portland, Woodland Hills, and Seattle.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off (Vacation time)
- 401K match
- Competitive healthcare, dental and vision insurance plans
- Paid Parental Leave (Maternity and Paternity leave)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Free access to Amwellâs Telehealth Services, SilverCloud and The Clinic by Cleveland Clinicâs second opinion program
- Free Subscription to the Calm App
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
Please mention the word IRREPLACEABLE and tag RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjYwMDoxZjEzOmM5MToxNzAwOmMxNjg6ODQ1YTozZmU1OjRlNTI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.