At Zest Network LLP, we run a portfolio of content-based online businesses where we take serious efforts to educate and inform our readers on various subjects. And we are looking for an experienced writer who is well-versed in the subject of cryptocurrencies, crypto wallets, crypto exchanges, and Web3.
Double our content publishing efforts over the next year in the cryptocurrency niche by contributing, coordinating with existing writers on the team, and bringing seamlessness in our existing content publishing strategy by working & re-working with other existing writers on the team & existing systems within 100 days of the start date.
1. Write articles every day & every alternative day for Twitter on an agreed theme (tweets & threads) & for the newsletter as & when needed.
2. Work on preparing & writing outlines for all agreed topics & keywords so that the content schedule keeps running seamlessly (outlines are to be approved by a manager)
3. Work on editing, formatting & fact-checking, etc. of content written by other writers on a daily basis
4. Work on assigning for uploading to uploader after writing & editing is done to a satisfactory level
5. Check everything is in place after uploading done by the uploader in WordPress
6. Work on liaisoning up with other writers so that we stick to the agreed schedule & resolve any other issues that they might have with respect to the writing that is assigned to them
7. Work on making sure the content calendar is being followed as decided in advance
8. Work on Twitter & blog publishing reports every week
Who can apply: Computer science, economics, statistics, engineering, and finance graduates are preferred who know copywriting & content writing.Skills:- Copy Writing, Wallet (Blockchain) and Cryptocurrency
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.