• Deliver on significant portfolio indicators and maximise resolution/ roll backs/ normalization / recoveries and influence reduction in bucket inventory by enhancing performance.
• Be the executor of collection strategies implemented by the ACLM/RCLM/Centre Head.
• To ensure that all laid down processes are adhered to without any deviations. Have checks and balances to ensure smooth process adherence.
Liaison with other functions and departments viz. sales , credit, operations , RIC, Legal Receivables Management
Job Responsibilities(JR) :
• Manage and deliver monthly performance in terms of, resolution, roll backs, recovery rates/ values as per the target set for the assigned portfolio.
• Review field follow-up for the portfolio managed towards achievement of target set.
• Monitor the agency / field executive’s performances periodically.
• Achieve the money collection under principal, fees & charges as per targets.
• Regular visit to yard and reporting thediscrepancies / compliant items as a visitreport. (Applicable for Auto, Two Wheeler,
Agri & CTG Loans)
• Ensuring timely allocation and field follow- up.
• Effectively address disputes, expired etc cases to prevent any probable escalation and highlight sensitive accounts to Area Collection Managers to prevent the same.
• Ensure trails updates are recorded in web- collections for follow-up on skip marking,deceased specifically apart from follow-up on normal portfolio.
• Ensure that the agency resources are optimally used wrt the number of visits, contacts, PTP conversion ratio etc.
• Ensure that calls are made on the portfolio thru recorded lines during the month at the agency level and field visit updates are available in the web-collections. Call recordings have to be validated and updated in the visit report submitted to the agency process Management
• All Banks process to be adhered to in totality in Unit performance
• Cash deposit process including monitoring TAT taken by agencies to deposit money collected.
• Receipt Management – including receipt recon, sighting of unused receipts, completion of lost receipt formalities.
• Settlement process involving issue of settlementletters to be in line with approvals received.
• Manage escalations and ensure resolution of all cases.
• Ensure repo process including repo kit to vendors, usage of repo app at agency level, valuation, sale of vehicle (online/ off line), RC
book updation are managed as per the laid down guideline.
• Training programs to be done monthly and all employees to be covered for minimum man hours every quarter.
• All vendor bills are processed within 30 days of work and no vendor bill is left unprocessed for 60 days at any given point of time
• Ensure 100% usage of collection system and receipt mobility (HHT).
• Ensure nil delay in cash TAT and mis-posting of payments Vendor Management
• Management of field/ referral vendors
• Ensure compliance from the vendors on laid down processes.
• Monitor performance of field agencies and address performance deficiencies.
• Ensure 100% compliance of critical items like DRA certification/ police verification etc.
• Code of conduct to be followed by the vendor across aspects of field and tele calling.
• In case of yard management, ensure set targets for the inventory movement in yard and sale process are met.
Regular review of vendors/yards basis their performance, man power invested productivity expectations and process norms.
Relationships and Roles
To ensure smooth functioning of day to day process, the position is critical to have close interaction with following functions
• Sales (Sales Manager) : coordinating with sales for feedback and resolutions on Non-starters / frauds. Sharing data regarding negative profiles and areas basis portfolio trends
• Local Operations/CPU : coordinating for regular schedule uploads, receipt management, PDC management , PDC presentation. For retrieval of relevant documents for skip tracing and fraud cases
• Process team (Process Managers and Central team): For process and compliance related items EXTERNAL
• Collection Agencies : For delivery of numbers and compliance to process and regulatory requirement
Code Of Conduct & HR Trainings
To follow code of conduct guidelines of bank. Code of conduct training to be done at agency level as per process guidelines.
To nominate and get mandatory trainings done for self as per HR training schedules.
• Initiating legal in high POS delinquent cases.
• Coordination with legal team for effective use and execution of legal tools.
Graduate / Post Graduate / MBA
• Should possess good communication skills
• Good leadership quality and molding and supporting the team for desired results as per management expectations(for \agencies/off-rolls staff)
• Should be able to handle deadlines and compliance items
• Should be good on follow up and accomplishment of targeted achievements
Sufficient hands on work experience of min. 2 years and above in financial industry
• Should have managed a team of agencies staff/outsourced staff demonstrating high level of competence.
• Should be mature enough to handle customer and agency xecutives/vendors pressurized situations and ensure targets /deadlines
• Should be mature enough to handle people in pressurized situations and ensure targets /deadlines met.
• Branch Banking Team
• Operations / Sales / Process / RIC / LegalSkills:- Inside Sales, Business Development and Banking
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.