Department - Marketing
Reporting to - Marketing Director
Start Date - Immediate
Salary - US$4,000/month
Are you ready to work at Coaching.com?
Imagine being the Marketing Manager for the team behind the world’s leading software platform, marketplace, programs and educational events for professional business coaches and leading corporations.
Become part of the team behind the leading coaching management platform for enterprise clients including Dropbox, Salesforce, and Ernst & Young, and individual coaches, to run their large coaching projects, as well as their coaching businesses.
At the same time, you’ll be joining the team that runs the world’s leading virtual coaching summit with internationally recognized thought leaders in Business and Executive Coaching including, world leading coaches, leadership experts, executives and leaders of internationally recognized professional coaching organizations.
With a global community of over 100,000 professional coaches, our mission is to raise the global standard of coaching, by providing professional coaches with the highest quality, most impactful platform, services, tools and content available in the industry.
Coaching.com is a cutting-edge innovator in the coaching space, with a growing global remote workforce. We look for people who want to combine their passion for doing good with their drive to do well. We provide a supportive work environment, and opportunities for personal and professional growth and development, while creating a positive impact on the world. Our team takes pride in our philanthropic arm, EthicalCoach. EC partners with leading global development organizations to provide coaching to cause based leaders who are addressing the greatest humanitarian and environmental challenges of our time. We amplify our impact by helping those leaders be more effective in their efforts to change the world.
- Experience for building go to market digital programs
- Ability to synthesize complex inputs from diverse sources including program team, 3rd party partners, sales and the leadership team.
- A solid understanding of online and offline marketing channels and how they are connected to each other
- Experience managing creative projects from start to finish including web pages, copy, videos and design assets
- Help Marketing Director to develop program segmentation, positioning, value propositions, and key messaging to be used in marketing campaigns
- Design and execute marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied programs. This includes planning, development, strategy, and creative strategy (including copywriting and art direction).
- Help Marketing Director and Marketing Automation Manager to develop email marketing strategy
- Implement and execute email marketing strategy
- Manage, assign and review email content for all marketing communications across a range of programs
- Work effectively in a heavily cross functional, fast paced digital environment especially working across program, marketing strategy, technology and sales teams
- Collaborate with the team on innovative ideas to continue to position programs
- Develop and manage day to day relationships with internal teams (copywriting, design, program)
- A solid understanding of marketing data and how to translate it into a strategy
- Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites
- Manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Experience working remotely, detail oriented, well organized, efficient with time management and able to work autonomously in a remote work environment
- Flexible and able to shift strategies and tactics when required
- Excellent communicator, including keen listening skills
- Strong understanding of inbound and outbound marketing
- Problem solver
- Able to manage competing priorities
- Excellent communication in English, spoken, heard, and written
How to apply
- Your resume to email@example.com with the subject line: Marketing Manager
- 2 to 3 paragraphs describing why you would like to work with us, and what specifically qualifies you for this position.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/coaching-com-marketing-manager-1