Fasal is an AI-powered IoT-SaaS platform for horticulture, which captures real-time data on growing conditions from on-farm sensors and delivers farm-specific, crop-specific, crop-stage-specific actionable advisories to farmers via mobile in vernacular languages.
Founded in 2018, Fasal focuses on high-value, export-oriented horticulture crops where farmers are concerned with maximizing yield quality and minimizing chemical residues.
Job Type: Full-time (On site)
Education: B.E./B.Tech, M.E./M.Tech. with Electronics background
Experience: 8 to 12 Years
Work Location: HSR Layout, Bengaluru
We are looking for a Hardware Technical Architect who will lead product development activities from the front. You will be responsible to define solution and system architectures and validate the same with stakeholders. You will directly design and implement new features and subsystems and provide mentoring and technical leadership and direction to your team. You will architect robust, maintainable, and testable products at Fasal.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Lead technical roadmap development for company products
- Translate business requirements into PRD’s, and create a complete scalable architecture for new product developments
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop and qualify products to meet specification, reliability and regulatory
- Conduct design review for electronics engineering part, mechanical engineering parts and embedded software/firmware
- Participating in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- Mentor the developers with solution design
- Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving the technology use
- Integrate two or more such embedded systems at the communication level (I2C, UART, SPI, and CAN).
Key Skills :
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electronic Engineering
- Proven working experience of 8 - 10 years in embedded hardware development in a Product based organization
- Should have demonstrated proficiency in working with system/software/Firmware/hardware requirements development and validation
- Develop schematics & BOM, support PCB designer for PCB layout design, and support NPI for prototyping, Functional testing and support software team during application testing and debug.
- Expert in HW embedded systems & high speed digital designs (Analog, Digital circuits, Power Electronics) and HDLC
- Hands on experience in interfacing electro-mechanical and other peripherals in instrument design with sensors and actuators.
- Strong knowledge in alternate design analysis/part substitute for cost out ideas and obsolescence management including design analysis for quality, reliability, power consumption, timing parameters etc.
- Knowledge of design for EMI/EMC, CE, FCC, UL, RoHS and Testability
- Experience in Board bring up & Functional testing.
- Experience in practices for Design for Test (DFT), DFR and Design for Manufacturing (DFM) background.
- Knowledge on Signal Integrity and Power Integrity Concepts/Simulation
- Experience with Schematic capture and PCB tools for reviews (Altium, Mentor, Autodesk, etc)
- Knowledge of LoRaWAN architecture is required
- Experience in preparation of design documentation, Eng. Spec, PWR estimation, test plan etc.
- Exposure to hardware tools (Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzer, Function generator, Power supply)
- Knowledge on SW requirements engineering, Knowledge on SW Architecture, SW design and SDLC
- Strong knowledge of Software & Firmware Engineering principles
- Strong programming expertise in C, C++ and Python.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, and a teamwork attitude.
- The candidate must be a self-starter and a fast learner who can adapt to a dynamic workplace. He/she should be both a strong individual performer as well as a team player
- Agility to multiple simultaneous projects, tasks & programs to suit business needs
- Experience with troubleshooting / root cause techniques for electronic assemblies.
Mandatory Competency Requirements:
- At least 3 years of IoT Solution experience with minimum 2 live projects end to end implementation on smart city or IoT solutions
- Has exposure to sensors, actuators, data communication technologies like wireless, cellular, wired, Protocol (MQTT, HTTP, FTP)
- Has worked with high speed board designs, and has excellent knowledge on EMI/EMC, SI/PI
- Strong knowledge of the Design Patterns and Security concepts
- Having good understanding of Agile and Scrum
Why Work for Us?
Fasal is a Great Place to Grow your Career if:
Skills:- EMI, EMC, DFT and DFRMM]]>
- You are seeking a rewarding opportunity that allows you to truly help society
- You value personal well-being and balance because we do too! You get free lunch and company-paid health insurance along with flexible leaves!
- You’re looking for a company that will invest in your professional development. As we grow, we want you to grow with us. We are a “Great place to work” certified organization!