Phyllo is a developer tool for developers and businesses to access data of creators / digital solopreneurs directly from the source platforms (e.g. YouTube, Twitch, Upwork, Shopify) with their consent. Think of us as an "account aggregator" but for the creator economy through which creators / digital solopreneurs can link their accounts and share their data with any developer/business who needs it. Such data once shared can act as proof of a creator's digital identity, proof of their work or income.
We are backed by reputed investors and have raised a $15M Series A from RTP Global, Nexus Venture Partners and top angels from Facebook, Teachable, Coinbase and more.
More info at:
You will be responsible for:
- Running Outreach Campaigns to acquire new leads and qualify them.
- Discover and hunt new target prospects.
- Facilitating product demonstrations and technical audits.
You will own the responsibility for building a healthy sales pipeline, meeting quarterly and annual lead targets. You must be able to collaborate within a team environment while holding yourself accountable to the highest of standards.
Here is how you will continuously add value to the organisation:
- Research and identify new business prospects; identify trends in the creator economy to discover new developers building for creators.
- Identify ways of connecting with these prospects to discuss business opportunities.
- Understand clients’ needs and consult and present them with relevant solutions. Demonstrate Phyllo’s capabilities relevant to them.
- Manage the CRM and log deal data accordingly.
- Attend and participate in weekly sales team meetings.
- Attend and participate in product development and strategy meetings, presenting input from the field and acting as the “voice of the customer.”
We are looking for someone with:
- 1-3 years of B2B SaaS or Developer Tool Sales experience
- Sales experience in an early stage startup
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to build a career in sales
What we offer:
Skills:- Sales, SaaS and Business Development
- Work from home or your preferred location today, tomorrow, and forever.
- A work culture that helps you innovate and evolve continuously. Freedom from old school thinking.
- Choose to work in the hours you feel the most productive.
- We don't count your leaves. Take leaves as and when you require and have a healthy work-life balance for yourself.