• 3-6 years of experience in designing and developing secure, scalable and highly available orchestration solutions using BPM preferably Camunda, including process and rules modelling.
• Experience in PEGA and/or TIBCO BPM systems is a plus
• Worked with very complex workflows, asynchronous tasks, user tasks, event listeners and Business Central deployments and APIs
• Ability to configure BPM workflows as per client need. Experience at client location is preferred
• Strong knowledge of BPMN2.0, DMN and CMMN. Hands on workflow configuration is preferred
• Good knowledge on CI/CD, DevOps, Scrum practices
• Ability to adapt and work in an agile fast paced environment
• Collaborates with multiple teams of developers/BA’s/Designers to implement project specifications, providing workflow support and technical guidance to less experienced team members
• Very good analytical, problem solving ability, verbal and written communication skills & expertise in client demos
Business Analyst, NextGen Orchestration Platform
What you will do:
You will work on fulfilling Rakuten’s vision of world’s first fully virtualized telecom network, with some of the leading vendor partners in this domain.
You will be responsible to execute the role of a Business Analyst in Telecommunications network management & central automation & orchestration team; which executes inhouse software development & products engineering.
What your experience should look like:
You have worked with some of the major players in the domain and hands-on on the OSS systems for FCAPS Management (Fault, configuration, Audit, Performance and Security)
You understand virtualization technologies of SDN, are familiar with ETSI NFV MANO, ONAP standards
Broad understanding of Open Stack & Docker / Kubernetes & Microservices Architecture.
Broad understanding of Software development on an AGILE framework.
What we also look for:
Solid team player & Individual contributor.
Think from a product, end user perspective, able to understand the customer journey and propose solutions.
Ability to think design patterns to build micro service based products
Ability to work in a highly competitive, matrix organization to build and maintain successful cross domain relationships.
Agile/Scrum Master certifications
Project Management certifications. Skills:- BPM, TIBCO, TIBCO BusinessWorks and BPMN
Sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date with new jobs posted on Profilehunt
Please confirm your email address once you subscribe.