We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative working closely with the revenue team.
- Need to be a target oriented.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise (preferable not mandate)
- Should be strong in analyzing and negotiation skills
- Graduates/PGDBA/PGDM/MBA or equivalent with good grades.
- Candidates who have completed certification courses related to sales/marketing can also apply
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Should be responsible for achieving individual targets.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry-level staff into valuable salespeople
- Extremely organized, highly efficient, and motivated to work independently.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential accounts; explaining service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Responsible for lead generation through exhaustive Market Research, out bound cold calling, target account selling, email campaigns and social media.
- Experience in developing an outbound pipeline from the ground up.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with impeccable presentation skills.
- Meet monthly and quarterly leads and revenue objectives.
- Should have minimum 4 years of experience in international markets preferably the US and UK markets.
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of Machintel’s service lines and value proposition.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
Skills:- Communication Skills, Effective communication, Lead Generation, Market Research, Client Management, MS-Office and Customer Relationship Management (CRM)